Crazy, Mad, Love⁷ 🍋

Comenzar desde el principio

He opened the glove box and pulled out the lube, he looked at me and said, "It's better to always be prepared when I'm with you."

He placed a hand behind me and pushed me to his lips, his other hand groped my ass as he placed another and teased the entrance.

I felt a cold substance get placed onto my entrance as I felt a finger slowly make its way in. The finger quickly made a move and thrusted itself in and out.

I moaned as I placed my hands on his shoulders while still kissing him. He pulled away and said, "Aren't you scared (Y/n)... your ass could be on the internet tomorrow while others could be watching through the windshield."

"Shut up, I was forced into this situation," I moaned out as he added another digit and scissored me. My mouth hung open as he looked at me.

He then whispered, "But you still had a choice..."

I then felt him hit something that made me cry out a moan, I felt a few tears stream down from the pleasure.

He pulled his fingers out and turned me around, he then pulled my hips to his face. He suddenly licked my entrance and teased it. It felt ticklish but pleasurable.

"Jisung, what the hell are you doing! Stop that!" I said.

I suddenly felt a slap on my butt as he said, "Suck..."

He pushed his tongue in, it felt weird but it gave the most pleasure. I knew what he meant when he said that, I quickly pushed his trunks down as his member slapped back onto his stomach.

I placed my hand on the body as I gave the head kitten licks. I felt push two fingers in as his tongue pushed itself in along with the fingers.

I moaned in pleasure as I took him in whole, the tip already hitting the back of my throat as I bobbed my head up and down.

I heard him moan, his hot breath hitting my entrance. I felt him add another digit as he kept playing with that bundle of nerves. It made me moan, vibrating on his member that led him to another moan.

I bobbed my head up faster as I felt him pull out before quickly pushing all fingers in, immediately hitting my prostate.

After a few seconds, he quickly repositioned me and aligned my entrance to his member. I felt him add another set of the lube, coating his member and pumping it a few more times.

His hands went to my waist as he slowly pushed it in, the head came in and sent a stinging pain as he was big. He didn't let me adjust before quickly pushing himself in.

I arched my back as I placed my hands onto his shoulder. He thrusted into me and made me bounce on him. The tip immediately hit the prostate that made me let out a moan.

My head pushed back as the pleasure was overwhelming. He let go of my waist as I dropped my ass onto his member and grinded on it.

Our moans echoed inside the car, his deep breath hit my bare chest as his hand was now wrapped on my member, and motioned it up and down.

He then said, "I can feel how tight you are, (Y/n)..."

He suddenly brought a hand down my ass. "Remember this (Y/n), you're mine, mine, and only mine!"

He raised my hips a bit as he quickly thrusted inside me, my hands were now on his chest as I became a moaning mess.

"You are only what (Y/n)?!"

"I'm only yours-- ah!" I moaned as he kept abusing my prostate.

* * *

He changed our position and now I laid on the seat as my legs were wrapped around his waist. He kept pounding on me as I heard the zooming cars nearby.

I felt his thrust become sloppy as he quickly leaned in and connected our lips. I moaned into the kiss as I felt my orgasm nearing.

He pulled away and whispered, "How would you like it out, do you want it inside you or all on your body?"

"B-both!" I moaned out.

"As you wish..." His pace quickly hastened, as the pleasure arose along with it. His tip kept slamming into that bundle of nerves as his hand was still wrapped around my member, motioning it up and down.

He let out a moan that made my ears tingle as he thrusted in one last time before I felt him dump his load inside me.

I whimpered in pleasure as I released onto my stomach, he then pulled out and connected our members, jerking it off at the same time.

My body quickly got littered with cum as he kept spilling out more.

A few seconds later I felt ourselves reach our limit as I looked down and saw multiple droplets on my chest as my stomach was filled with the white substance.

My hole clenched on nothing as I felt it leak out his load, I felt my hair stuck on my forehead as I felt sticky because of the sweat and cum.

I glanced at him, his heavy panting as his washboard abs glistened with sweat, his eyes all dreamy as his hair was stuck to his forehead.

He smiled before he leaned in and connected our lips, the kiss felt warm and full of love. It was nothing that could compare to all the other kisses we did.

He pulled away and looked at me, his eyes full of love, and said, "Thank you for forgiving me (Y/n)... I love you."

I felt my lips turn into a smile before saying, "Thank you for loving me as well Jisung."

He took a nearby towel and cleaned both of us up. After a few minutes, we were still naked and in the same position.

He slowly leaned in and connected our lips.

Never had I imagined the love of my life to be him...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Alright! I hope you all enjoyed this part. For the first time I felt like this was the most detailed smut/part I have written.

Leave a Vote, Comment, and Stay happy!