Crazy, Mad, Love⁷ 🍋

Get your food, drinks, and into a comfortable position so you could happily read the story, now let's go.

Requested by: hyunilixie_

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

His glare made me shiver in place. How sharp he looked at me as I looked at his eyes. Biting his lip as his hands trailed my waist.

He clicked his tongue as he shook his head, placing his gaze back on me he said, "I'll give you a choice..."

"What choice?" I asked.

"We can do it here..." his fingers trailed down my chest.

"Or... we can do it at your house, either way, you're still going to get it," he said, suddenly pulling at my button-up shirt making the buttons pop out and letting him see my chest.

I quickly covered my chest up, "The hell Jisung, you didn't have to do that!"

He quickly placed my hands behind my back and leaned closer to my face, "What will you choose? I prefer the first one."

He leaned to my ear and whispered, "It's more thrilling..."

Pulling away from him, I asked, "What if people see us doing it here, Jisung?"

"Then they can sit back and enjoy the show." He then pointed at me. "while you are performing in the show."

I felt my face redden as he slowly leaned in and connected our lips. Letting go of my hands he cupped my face and deepened the kiss.

His tongue teased my bottom lip before feeling him bite it, it made my mouth open as he took the opportunity and pushed his tongue in.

His hands trailed down to my hips. He made me grind on him, I moaned into the kiss as his tongue continued to explore my mouth.

He then pulled away, a string of saliva connecting us. His eyes filled with lust as he looked at me, the non-stop grinding made me feel weak in front of him.

My head pushed back as my eyes were closed, my mouth hung open as the pleasure was too much. I felt him place kisses on my neck, biting on it. The bites left a tingling sensation that will surely lead to it staying for a while.

The grinding suddenly stopped, which made me whine and look at him, he then whispered, "I guess you chose the first option..."

His hands were placed on my shirt before he quickly pulled it off. The cold air roaming in the car felt like a cold snake roaming around my body.

His head went to my chest and left more bites in the most visible places, he then went to a nipple. Slowly biting on it and sending pleasure that felt like electricity rushing through my body, making me moan out loud.

I pulled his head away and took his shirt off, his washboard abs in view, I bit my lips before leaning in and connecting our lips. His hands went to my hips and started grinding me on his hard member again.

I felt the seat recline, placing my hands on his shoulder and deepening the kiss more. I felt him unbutton my pants and pulled them off along with my boxers.

I felt my hard member slap against my stomach as I pulled away and looked at him. His dreamy body and unsurpassable looks almost made me drool over him.

"I can't believe that you are all mine," I said, trailing my hands down and tracing his abs one by one.

"I was all yours, (Y/n)... even from the first time we met. I am yours and you're all mine," he said, the seductiveness in his voice kept turning me on. He pushed me a little as he pulled his pants away and threw them on the seat beside us.