extra chapter y'all

Kieth yawned as he sat up, he looked down at Pico who was still very much asleep. He smiled and ruffled Pico's hair, "wow, so handsome" he whispered kissing Pico's forehead. Pico suddenly sat up and kissed Kieth. "Mmfp-beep!" Kieth was shocked, how long had he been awake? Pico pulled away and gave Kieth a hug. "I think you're really handsome too" he said smiling. "W-wait you heard that?" Kieth asked blushing. "Of course I did"

Kieth blushed, "aw look who's embarrassed" Pico said laughing. "Your also really cute." Pico said carrying Kieth bridal style to the kitchen. "Wait put me down" Kieth protested. "Why, does it make you uncomfortable" Pico asked pretending to be hurt. Kieth's heart began to race, "uh no of course it doesn't" "why does he have to be so cute!?" Kieth mentally screamed to himself.

After breakfast the two, sat on the couch. Pico stood up, "brb, i gotta go to the bathroom" "ok but hurry back i might start the episode without you" Kieth called. "Kieth, if you value the ability to walk you will not start that episode!!" Pico yelled laughing. Kieth smiled, suddenly someone knocked on the door. "That's weird, I'm not expecting anyone" he stood up and answered the door. He was immediately shocked, this guy looked exactly like Pico but he had black hair.

"Uh, c-can i help you?" Kieth asked at a lost for words. "Yeah, is Pico here?" He asked. "Um yes he is I'll go get him, why don't you come in?" He asked, "oh sure" he walked in just as Pico walked back into the living room. Pico looked at Kieth then at the guy then back at Kieth. Suddenly a very sour expression crossed his face, "Nick what do you want, and why are you here?" "Wait you know this guy!?!" Kieth asked very confused. "Yeah, he's my older brother" Pico grumbled. "Hey, my name's Nick" he said holding out his hand to Kieth. "I'm Kieth, Pico's boyfriend" he said smiling proudly.

"Wow, looks like my little brother actually managed to find a cute guy who likes him huh?" He said laughing. Pico grabbed Kieth's hand and yanked him to his side. "Hey, hands off" he growled. "Relax, you moron, i was just messing with you" Nick said laughing. Pico was still very much pissed off. "You never answered my question, why are you here?" "What? I just wanted to visit" Nick smiled. "Well now isn't a good time, so I'd appreciate it if you left, bye"

Nick was shoved towards the doorway, he turned around and glared at Pico. Kieth had sensed that this would happen, so he grabbed Pico's hand and said "guys i don't know what happened between you two, but could you please try to calm down." Keith looked a little scared, but was trying his hardest not to show it. Pico immediately noticed, and have him a back hug.

"I'm sorry" he mumbled into Kieth's ear. Kieth blushed, and said "i think you owe Nick an apology." Kieth said looking down. Pico groaned, and looked at Nick. "Okay, I'm sorry, for shoving you."  Nick looked really impressed, "wow, you got him to apologize?!" He said looking shocked. "What do you mean" Kieth asked. "I mean, this little jerk faced rat, never apologized to me, but to you he can?" Pico smiled, and dug his face into Kieth's shoulder despite being taller than him.

"Yes, because Kieth is the only guy who deserves my apologies" Pico said smiling. Kieth looked up at Nick, "so you're really only here to visit?" Nick didn't look him in the eyes, "yeah, I'm only dropping by." "Hmm, that's a shame" he said. "Well, since I'm here you guys wanna go to the fair, today's the last day it's open." Kieth and Pico looked at each other for a second, then they looked at Nick.

Pico shrugged, "i don't see why not" "yeah, let's go" Kieth said. "Alright, my cars outside let's get going" Nick said. The car ride was a little awkward, but that all stopped when Nick asked Kieth a question. "So, Kieth if Pico left you would you consider going out with me instead?" "Hey!" Pico protested. "Well to answer your question, no i would not, even though you look just like him" Kieth said. "Also, Pico would never leave me,  he loves me too much" Kieth said smiling at Pico.

Pico blushed, "yeah, you're right i do love you too much" "alright, break it up, were here" Nick interrupted. "Wow, already" Kieth said looking out the window. "Well that was fast" Pico said hopping out. "Ooo! I wanna ride the ferris wheel!" Kieth exclaimed. "Oh ok let's go ride it together" Pico said. "Hey! What about me?!" Nick asked. "I don't know, what about you?" Pico asked turning to face him. Nick sighed "fine I'll wait." Kieth suddenly felt really guilty. "We'll be back as soon as possible, okay!?" He called.

Nick sat on a bench, and watched them walk away. He sighed, he still couldn't figure out how Pico managed to woo Kieth it didn't seem real. Kieth was, just unreal he was too kind too considerate. He had learned that by just spending a couple hours with him. However as much as this bothered him, he saw how irritated Pico was by him just asking Kieth questions. "Hmm, i should probably stay in my lane before he shoots me or something" he said chuckling to himself.