CH-31

Life can change at any moment, it can be at a tiny one or large, will see...

what was with these hotels that they always tell the exact status of a person, gleamy lights, scented environment, flowers, decorations, furniture everything just exactly perfect.

Game of the interior.

The large stage was having a podium with two guest judge sittings, along with the banner of the best entrepreneur of the year, I know, we never speak of his business but little did we know that how perfect, dedicated, and amazing businessman he can be.

Jacksonville's are not just some royal family, or someone who owns the name or palace, they are freaking leading in the country and soon all over the world.

from small to large scale, every kind of work was done by them, and that was how they made it this far, and now Charlotte, & him.

And finally, he was nominated for the best entrepreneur of the year, being the new face of Jacksonville. everyone was very happy and Ivy, she was just happy in his happiness.

she was getting ready for the party, where Owen was looking dashing as always and he was waiting for his Ivy. she was done with her makeup, and only the dress was left.

she looked herself in the mirror and found her face with no expression, she tried her best to normalize the situation but every time the old memories flashed back, the day she always felt should have never happened.

flashback

The next day she opened with the soft touch on her cheek, she was tired, she freaking only had four hours of sleep and yesterday was not an any easy either. she sat on from her sleepy state and looked elsewhere. he was sorry and it was visible in his eyes.

he was on his knees and was holding her hand, he so wanted to start the conversation but his guilt was killing him, why always he made the wrong decision when it came to his Ivy.

when she saw his moist eyes and tears were about to escape, she changed the position of their hands and now holding his. she so wanted to wipe his tears but she also wanted to make him feel the same way he made her felt yesterday by his stupid brutality.

but all of a sudden his sobs turned into mournful cry, like crying his heart out...

"I'm seriously... sorry, Ivy..." he said during sniffs

she just looked at him, her mind was half asleep and a half was on full focus, his words.

looking directly into her eyes with his red ones he spoke "please I am a bad husband. I always hurt you, I always do... please I am SORRY..."

"Why?" was the only word that came out of her mouth.

he looked at her with shame and regret, because his so-called impulsive behavior was at fault and when he has no right explanation he chose to remain quiet.

what will he say that he fucking judged his wife's character and thought she was cheating on him, shame on him.

when he left in the night, he went back to the palace, where Paul was staying, he banged on his gate and shouted that how could he fcuking kiss his wife, he was standing there with full rage like a bull after seeing red, in one way PAUL WAS HIS RED.

Why he somehow always manages to bring the best out of his anger. but this time only he was to blame.

Paul was surprised to see him early in the morning, and that to his wedding night, "Man it was a mistake, tri was moving way too much in her arms and I was just wishing her the best, I was about to kiss on her cheek but tri wiggled in her arms and we unintentionally kissed each other's lips, it was all a misunderstanding.... wait for a minute, did you blame all this on Ivy as well, did you?" he asked with the same half-pitch as his, but now Owen got to know and by rethinking the whole scenario, it could be possible that this might have happened. SHIT!