The premiere

The dress you were if you hate it image your own

Y/N pov 

I step out of my limo making sure not to show my panties, because all of those classes on how to get out of a car will got down the drain. As I step out the, cameras start flashing and blinding my eyes I can't show that I'm going blind by all the camera lights and my uncomfort ness by old white dudes with state of the art cameras trying to touch me. I walk up to the carpet and I immediately see Elizabeth Olsen being flashed by all the cameras and god those beautiful green eyes reflecting from the camera flashes.

I walk up and pose for the cameras doing look back pose you know just being hot as fuck like the sexy bitch I am. out of the corner of my eyes I see Elizabeth freaking Olsen smirking at me. Gosh I always had this big crush on her and I never told her about it because I don't know if she is bisexual or not, but she does put of a big vibe that she is into girls. I never asked her about it because its not my business to know about her feelings for the same gender. so I just pushed it aside. my thinking was interrupted when a reporter came up to me.

"oh hello there miss Y/N". I turn and look at her and smile at the name and the happy tone her voice is in." so Y/N how was it filming the avengers infinity war". I smile and say. "it was absolutely amazing and the best experience any actor could dream of". "So I heard that you have a crush on one of the cast members." The reporter asks me and I pause for a second and think of me slapping myself in the face I remember that Chris Evans told me that I would be bombarded by fans and reporters that would ask questions on who my crush is or might be I take a quick glimpse at lizzie and say. "it is someone very special to me". as I say that I think of moments me and lizzie have had together, of me going to her house and helping her garden because I took gardening classes and I helped her get into gardening. as I'm brought back to my talking, I finish say." and I have know idea if they like me back". I make a worried face and the reporter says in a happy sad tone. "oh well I wish you luck and I cant wait to found out who they are." the reporter walks off and goes to Sebastian Stan. out of the corner of my eye I see Anthony Mackie walking up to Stan with a happy weird look on his face. dang I feel bad for that reporter. I keep walking, posing and making eye contact with cameras and feel a big arm wrap around my arm I look over and see Chris Hemsworth smile and look down at me and he says whispering. "I thought I would come over here because you looked lonely and I look better in pictures next to you". I roll my eyes playfully because Chris is my bestfriend and he always puts me in a good mood. I continue to smile and smirk at the cameras while he is next to me with my arm in his arm smiling and doing his famous and cute faces. he lets go of my arm when he is pulled aside by a reporter I continue to walk and I see lizzie walk over to me with a smirk on her face. she grabs my arm just liked Chris did and she said." you look delicious, you make me look like a ommpa loompa when I stand next to you". I laugh at the joke and fought all my will to say she looks sexy in the green, short, and very reviling dress that she is wearing so I look her up and down and whisper to her. "no its the other way around". she say saw me look her up and down and smirks we continue to be blinded by the cameras.

time skip: 

after all of the pictures and reporters asking you a lot of questions about how the film was and about who your crush is. the one thing that annoyed you really bad was when all the creepy guys tried to get a picture of the most cleavage of you. And you were warned by the other female actors that have told you that was the one thing that annoyed them, and worried about being flour boomed. well it was nice to know that your not the only person going through this and you weren't on that level of hatred and fame to get flour bombed like Kim Kardashian or lindys Lohan. after you get off the carpet you go back to where all the other marvel actors are and you are met by scarlet Johansson. she looks at you and says a friendly hi and you say hi back she says." so how many creepy dudes tried to get a picture of your boobs". you giggle and say. "to many to count". you both giggle and talk about what is was like and you were interrupted by Robert Downey Jr getting on a table and shouting." hello my fellow cast members can I have your attention". every stops what there doing and look at him confused on what he is about to say. I mumble to scar and say "let me guess its a party". she giggles and says. "there is  99% chance it will be a party". me and scar turn our attention to the overly excited Jr and he says. "I will be hosting a party at a private club be there if you don't I will embarrass you guys in ever way possibly". a couple small laughs go around and Jr even laughs a little. he counties to talk. "I will text you the address". he gets off the table and forgets to mention something he gets back on and shouts. "oh yeah almost forgot the party start's at 9pm". he get's back off and I check the time it is 7:38pm I still have some time to drive back to my house to get into some more comfy clothes, I see my other fellow actors and actresses leave, I assume that they are doing the same thing I am doing. I drive back to my house.

 I get to my house and I live in a multiple story house that has different floors for different activates it is in a big fancy apartment building. I get into the elevator and go to my floor. I reach for my door and make sure to hide the pass code lock with my body just in case, I don't want anyone breaking in and stealing all my expensive jewelry and other things that are worth stealing. as I get in I am met by darkness I turn the lights on and I'm greeted by my beautiful LA view.

 as I get in I am met by darkness I turn the lights on and I'm greeted by my beautiful LA view

(this is your apartment you can imagine something else if you want)

you have always been a sucker for LA views and you don't wont a big mansion because your lazy. less cleaning and less walking up and down flights of stairs. you go to your closet and put this on.

 you go to your closet and put this on

its something simple and you still look hot AF in it (ignore the girls just look at the outfit if you don't like it then imagine something else)

you take forever trying to find a outfit and you look at the time and see that it is 8:23. you don't want to be late since its a 30 minute drive to there from you apartment so you rush to leave because you don't want to get stuck in the LA traffic. so you leave and get back in your car and drive of to the private club.

this is my first story so don't judge if it's bad. but please tell me if you hate it or like it so I can improve and point out things I should approve on don't worry I will get better at this and get used to writing I'm not a writer and I hate writing but I think this will help me. sorry for bad grammar or bad punctuation I will get used to it soon. also for my Horny people out there don't worry there will be smut coming in the next chapter. yeah that's it  sooooo I will see you guys soon:)