For starter's not apart of story

ok so I have no idea what I'm even doing on this app put I wanted to get out of my comfort zone so it is. I'm going to be writing a Elizabeth Olsen X female reader sorry for the boys ( I'm not the sorry) story that will be about Y/N going to the premier of the Avengers Infinity war Movie, with the lovely cast of the marvel cinematic universe.( I want you to be on a surprised about the story sorry if you want to know more, but to find out you'll have to read) but all I'm going to say is Y/n sleep with Elizabeth Olsen;)

Now time for a little talk I will not post every now and then because 1. I'm lazy 2. it is hard for me to come up with ideas 3. there is no 3 I'm just lazy:) 

request are open I only accept female readers and also don't by shy put request for other book you would like for me to do. 

also for my Horny people out there this book a Smut in it so if your not comfortable there the door bitch, tik tok really messed up my vocabulary. There will be a spicy warning!!!!!!

yeah that's it for now if I come up with anything then I will ask before the reading begins I really hope you like it but if you hate it and want anything to change I will most likely not do what you say ;) no hard feelings. HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.