A Chance Encounter

Yunlan laid in the battlefield coughing blood. His life is draining from him.

   "Oh! Life how cruel you have given to me! I never ask anything more just a happy family and friends

   "Oh! Life how cruel you have given to me! I never ask anything more just a happy family and friends. And now all will be gone in just a blink of an eyes." He laugh how ironic his life have been. He almost close his eyes when a shadow appeared. It got near him revealing a beautiful mysterious man.

   "Do you want to live?" He ask fanning his long eye lashes to him

   "Do you want to live?" He ask fanning his long eye lashes to him. Yunlan eventhough his breathing is becoming uneasy chuckled. "If you would be with me, maybe yes!" He tease the man.  "Yes! I would be with you forever because you will serve me!" He gave him an angelic smile. "Forever?" Yunlan ask again.

   "Yes! You'll serve me!" Said the beautiful  mysterious  man. "Why not? Seeing a beauty forever at your side will be glorious life. "Yes!" He said quickly without thinking. The beautiful mysterious  man smile and  kiss  him passionately. Making Yunlan widen his eyes as he felt something  warm inside of him spreading.  His weak body suddenly becoming strong as  his arms wrapped around the body of the man.

   The beautiful  mysterious  man taste so sweet like honey as he didn't  want to let go of him. Suddenly  a bright light shine  everywhere  blinding him. As he saw himself  in a white room making love to the man. Both are naked and pressing one another's  body never letting go. Like their life depend on each other.

    Yunlan felt the man above him thrusted himself  inside of him making him moan in pleasure. Never he made love to someone. As he scream for more, the man above him smirk and rock his body inside of him. Until he burst inside of him. As Yunlan thought it's  over he was flipped  again on his knee while the man penetrated  inside of him again.  The intense pleasure is making Yunlan almost explode in lust toward the man. As he blackout in exhaustion.

    When Yunlan woke up his in a king size white bed and looking at him is the beautiful mysterious  man

    When Yunlan woke up his in a king size white bed and looking at him is the beautiful mysterious  man. "You scream louder than I expected?" He coyly  smile. That made Yunlan red all over as he covered his naked body with the blanket.  "Where am I? Who are you?!" He ask.

   "My name is Shen Wei! The deity of life and death!" As he tap his spear everything became dark as well his white robe

   "My name is Shen Wei! The deity of life and death!" As he tap his spear everything became dark as well his white robe. Now his covered in black and he have a mask. Yunlan frown because his beautiful face is now covered by that hideous mask.

   "What do you want from me?" He ask again. "We deity get bored easily and wanted a companion in our forever life. You! Will assist  me in any task I will do without any question! For I given you life! Is that understood?" Yunlan nod, "But could you give me a clothes or something  I'm freezing here!" Shen Wei  tap his spear again. Giving him a green robe.

   Yunlan felt uneasy about the robe as he felt he haven't got any any underpants on it, "Can I ask again for another clothes?" But Shen Wei tap his spear making Yunlan shut up

    In a minute Shen Wei  walk toward the hall following by Yunlan and met his other allieds. Shen Wei  intoduce him to Chu and Lin Jing. Chu whose look scary and never smile. Like all the anger is given to him and wearing a dark clothes as well. Lin Jing a nerdy looking guy also wearing a dark robe smile sinister to him.

    As Shen  Wei  ascended  to his throne. Yunlan went beside him. When suddenly  a collar appeared on his neck. "What is this?!" He tried to take it off. "I want you all to know Zhao Yunlan is my pet! No one will touch nor hair from him or you will answer to me!" Shout  Shen Wei.  "PET?!!! I thought companion?!!!" As he tried to take off the collar. Everyone mummers whose that Zhao Yunlan is.

   When some of the deities  also came Yezun, Shen Wei's twin was not quite amuse seeing his gege have chosen a low life being. His partner on the other hand is also a deity like him. Name Bai Qi  and quite strong. All the other deities  agree why the deity of Life and Death have choosen him.

   Shen Wei  tap loud his spear, "This is my choice! If you disagree  you can talk to my spear!!!" He shout.  One by one the deities  went away leaving only his twin and partner. "You'll regret in choosing a partner like him!" As he left.

    Yunlan about to speak but he have forgotten  his mouth is still shut off. Shen Wei  click his hand to take off the spell. "That's  a relief!

   Yunlan is pretty upset hearing his a pet. And pout, "Why am I a pet? All of them are partners!" Shen is  clapped  his hands all of his subordinates  leaves. Leaving only the two of them.  "Come here!" Yunlan made a baby step but as he got near Shen Wei  he was pulled to sit on his lap.

   "Never question my authorities!" While caressing his fingers on Yunlan expose chest. Making Yunlan shiver because Shen Wei's  fingers is cold as ice. Suddenly  he cup Yunlan's  face making him stare in that beautiful dark orbs where you get lost in it. Shen Wei  is eternal beauty, he smile while touching that plump lips. I'll make you scream my name at night, do you want that?"

   Yunlan was speechless scensing he made him angry in questioning his authority. While the other hand caressing his waist and press him tightly in his body. Making Yunlan swallowed  hard as he felt his body melting to Shen Wei  touch. With a slight peck on his pink, soft lips. Yunlan is mesmerized at him.  Talk about how he can manipulate  Yunlan to follow his lips wanting to kiss him as well.

   But that breaks when Shen Wei  laugh seeing Yunlan is easily under his spell. "Darn it! Why his cute!" Yunlan want to bang his head in embarrassment.  "But before that we should go first in our your first mission. As both got up a portal appeared. Shen Wei  pulled Yunlan into it for his first mission.