𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪

Start from the beginning

"Those are perfect," Madelyn tried on her shoes and twirled with Alice when the girl took her hands eagerly.

"I'm already imagining what it will be like when you guys are going to renew your vows!" Madelyn's eyes widened while Nathaniel laughed, crossing his arms in front of his chest and leaning on the rail.

"Let's concentrate on tomorrow, alright?" The wolf smiled.

"Of course! But everything will be perfect, don't worry about anything," The seer chirped, bouncing on her feet.

"Where do you want them, boss?" Emmett asked while carrying a huge log.

"On either side of the isle."

"What isle?" Rosalie deadpanned, sending a wink to her best friend. 

"Does no one have vision?" Alice cried out before going to help them. Nathaniel took a step closer to his mate.

"I can't come here without one of them stealing you away from me," Nathaniel glared jokingly at the back of Alice's head, pressing his chest to Madelyn's back and wrapping his arms around her waist. 

"I am not exclusively yours, Mr. Cullen," The Swan girl teased her imprint, turning around in his arms and kissing his lips quickly, leaving Nathaniel unsatisfied.

"Technically you are, soon-to-be Mrs. Cullen. But legally, yes. Tomorrow," The vampire kissed her forehead lovingly. 

"I have to go, Carol is waiting for me at the cafe," Madelyn glanced at the hour on her phone before kissing her fiancé briefly and walking away. But Nathaniel was not satisfied at all with her kiss and brought her back to him. Lifting her chin up with his thumb and his forefinger, he pressed his lips to hers for long seconds.

"Now you can go," He mumbled against her lips before smirking at her whining when he pulled away. Madelyn ran to her imprint's car when she noticed she was late. The Cameron woman and the Swan wolf had a good relationship and met up quite a few times, sometimes with Jared. It's been a few days since the girl saw Carol, the last time was when they went to buy her wedding dress. Alice had planned a shopping trip with Rosalie, Esme, Emily and Carol and they sent pictures to Renée through the day to have her opinion. Since that day, Madelyn didn't really have the time to see her biological mother again as she was busy restraining Alice for the ceremony. 

Speaking of the ceremony, the couple had planned on announcing Madelyn's pregnancy before leaving for their honeymoon. Her baby bump wasn't showing much so she could keep the surprise until the right moment. The mates were more and more excited about their child and they barely held their thoughts and feelings anymore, in front of Edward and Jasper of course. Madelyn had a feeling Alice knew what was coming, but if she did, the Swan wolf was relieved she kept it to herself.

Hurrying inside the cafe, the shapeshifter joined her biological mother, who got up and smiled.

"Maddy! I was starting to worry," Carol hugged her daughter.

"I'm only five minutes late," Madelyn laughed, hugging the woman back. 

"I know, I know. I was just excited about something and couldn't wait for you to join me," The Cameron woman was bouncing a little in her seat and grabbed her purse, going through it as she searched for her present. Uttering an exclamation of surprise, Carol waved the object around with a huge smile. "Here you go," Madelyn took the small box with a chuckle, having never seen her mother that excited. 

"What is it?" The Swan wolf examined the box before looking up at Carol.

"Open it, silly. It's yours now," Madelyn smiled and opened it carefully. It was a beautiful bracelet, which seemed to be quite old, but it was still gorgeous.