Chapter 38 - Show You What You're Missing

Start from the beginning

"Okay while you find something fun to do, you let us know. Okay? Good!" Kylie said turning on the TV again and putting on Bad Girls Club season 9. I decided to watch since I missed this episode so why not watch it now? The girls went to the beach and went parasailing and also I remember Julie is afraid of dolphins and then it all hit me!

"WE SHOULD GO PARASAILING AND GO SWIMMING WITH DOLPHINS!!!!!" I shouted.

"Yeah! Sounds like fun!" Austin said agreeing with my plan.

"I'll search a place on the internet hold on..." Kylie said getting out her phone and also turning the TV off again. "Okay so this place you have to make reservation to go swimming with dolphins so I'll call and see if we can reserve a time." .... Kylie came back from the kitchen after talking to the dolphin place and said "okay we can go swimming with the dolphins at 2:30, so let's get ready now for parasailing then after we can go swim with dolphins!"

"Yayyyyyyaaaaayyyy! This shall be fun!" I said. "Okay Kylie and I will get ready while you guys go back to Alex's houses and get ready...."

"Alright!" The boys left to get ready and Kylie and I went up stairs to put our bathing suits on. I put on my two piece bathing suit the bottom piece was black and the top piece was strapless and white. I put on pink high waisted shorts and a white tank top with my black toms. I left my hair down with its natural waves. I grabbed my phone and went into Kylie's room to see if she was finished getting ready.

I knocked on the door and Kylie shouted "Who is it!?"

"Kenny..."

"Dude come in since when do you knock!?" I laughed and walked in and I saw body parts I never wanted to see before.

"WHOA EW GROSS! OH MY BIEBER I'M BLIND FOR LIFE!" I yelled covering my eyes.

"Oh shut up and sit down..." I sat on her bed sitting blocking her nude body from my eyes. "You can look now..." I peeked a small hole in my fingers to see if it's alright to look now and it was she had on her bikini. She was wearing a gray bottom and the same top as mine but in black. She laid down on her bed next to me and sighed.

"Umm Kylie... Get your clothes on..."

"Well I saw thinking maybe-" I already knew what she wanted, for me to pick out her outfit so I cut her off.

"Ugh fine!"

"You don't even know what I saw going to say!" She said sitting up.

"You want me to pick out your clothes..." Kylie just stared at me and smiled.

"You know me so well!"

"Mhmm yeah whatever." I got up and walked in her walk in closet and looked around. "Oh wear this!" I picked out washed out blue jean shorts with a black crop top that had a cheetah cross on the front with black toms. Kylie left her hair in a messy bun and put on her sunglasses. "Since the boys aren't here yet let's just walk to Alex's and wait there." I said.

"Alright let's go then..." We head out the door and walked down the street until we got to Alex's house. We rang the doorbell and Alex answered.

"What are you guys doing here?" Alex asked.

"Well we finished and thought we not just come here since you guys are taking forever!" Kylie said.

"What is taking you guys so long?" I asked as we walked inside.

"I'm ready it's Austin who's forever!" We went to the kitchen and waited for Austin. About 15 minutes later Austin came down ready to go.

"Hey I'm ready!... What are you guys doing here?" Well you were taking forever so we just decided to walk over here.