Tempted

(Bakugo's pov)

"How about no."

"Bakugo this is the fourth time something like this has happened. We can't keep pretending like he isn't a threat too us."

"Listen. As far as I'm concerned, he's smarter than anyone is this unit. You've seen how much he can do with only a little information."

"I'm well aware how much potential he has, that's why I need you to do it."

"He's gonna be fucking heartbroken."

"And it'll be best if it comes from you. Just think about it. If you don't do it, I will. I have no intention of sugar coating it."

"Fucking fine! I'll do it. Just give me a week."

"I can't d-"

"Look. He loves this job. The only reason he's here is because he cares for people. When he finds out he can't do that..."

"I understand. In the meantime I'll have Momo take over his shifts. Say he has a week vacation."

"I do too. If it's his last week, I'm spending it with him. Don't stop me."

"I won't. We can't afford to lose you too. So don't quit."

".....Yeah."

************

I'm so tired. Sero wants me too tell Izuku he got fired.

How the hell am I supposed to do that?

I don't wanna be the reason he loses hope. I don't want to see the past repeat itself.

I walked up to him. He's worried.

"Kat... Am I-"

"Hey. It's okay. Chief just thinks you should take a break from the stress alright?"

"Oh, well. I guess it's understandable. How long?"

"About a week. Is that ok?"

I hate lying too you.

Deku walked over and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Sure. Oh! You'll be back here tomorrow right? They're gonna need someone to pick up my slack."

"Momo's gonna be here. I'll be with you."

"Wait, really?!" He looks so happy.

"Yep. I'm all yours."

"Hehe, thank you." He smiled so wide. I want to make sure he never stops.

"Now cmon. Let's go home. My arms are starting to hurt because of these things."

************

(Deku's pov)

"Are you sure?" I'm scared. Me and kacchan are watching a horror movie.

It's called The Conjuring. I don't think I like the sound of that.

"Yeah. It'll be fine. I'm right here." He gestured twords himself with a smirk on his face.

Cute.

"Okay. But if it gets too scary, don't get upset if I elbow you."

I snuggled up too him on the couch. He smells good, how could I not. I am a little bothered by the whole 'one week break' thing but I'm okay.

If he says it's temporary I'll believe him.

************

It's been a little while and so far I've hit kacchan five times.

Of course I feel bad, but I was scared.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know I would be scared that easily. I'm really sorry."

"It's fine. I get hit by the old hag all the time."

Bitch.

"That's not good, and treat auntie with respect."

"Yeah, yeah. I'm tired I'm going to bed." He stood, walking up the stairs in our apartment.

"Without a shower?"

I heard a small 'tch' before turned and looked at me.

"Why? Do you wanna take one with me?" He had a suggestive smirk on his face.

I didn't really think about what I said next as I passed him on the stairs.

"If you wanted to see me naked, you could have just asked."

I slapped my hand over my mouth as realization hit me.

I turned around and he looked taken back. But he soon grabbed my arm and pulled me down to his level.

"If I wanted too see you naked, I would take your clothes off myself." He whispered before going up to the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

It wasn't long before I heard water running.

I felt the heat rise up to my chest as my heart started beating faster.

He knew I was weak when it came too him, and he likes to use that to his advantage.

I walked up to the bathroom door. I don't know why, but I didn't open it. I kinda just stood there for a little bit.

I heard the water turn off, but I didn't move.
Debating if I should walk in or not.

The thought of seeing him in just a towel encouraged me.

"I can hear you mumbling. I'm all for it if you want to come in."

Fuck.

I opened the door slowly. I saw him leaning against the sink smirking with his eyes down.

"Never thought you'd actually do it. You should have came in sooner."

He looked at me, his gaze sending chills.

My eyes trailed down as I saw his v line an full display, with his towel just barley showing his base.

I gulped.

"My eyes are up here, babe."

Blood rushed to my cheeks as I closed my eyes out of embarrassment with the nickname he gave me.

"Shit. I'm sorry." I heard him laughing before opened my eyes too see him coming towards me.

"U-uh I'm gonna go now." I turned to open the door, but he slamed his hand against it to keep me from leaving.

"Where are you going. You decided to come in just to look at me, huh?" I turned to see him looking over me.

His breath brushing past my ear, making it tingle.

"I was waiting for you. Why'd you break our promise?"

I swear to allmight, he's going to be the  death of me.

He used his hand to tilt my chin up.

He stood fully and backed up.

"You can leave now."

I opened the door and ran to our room, as I hid under the cover.

I need Asahi.

************

Did I give you bkdk in a shindeku book?

Yes. Yes I did.

If you want the smut version, it's in my one shots book.

Bye lol.