You go missing (Headcannons)

Start from the beginning

You chuckled softly, you knew it might scare Donna a little, but it's nothing you couldn't make up for with something.

Angie might be angry cause she didn't think of hiding outside when it was her turn, so atleast it would be sorta funny in the end. You slid down agasint the wall of the shed, sitting down and waiting for the time Angie realized you might be outside. Even if she didn't, you could always get out- right?

Well, it had been about 30 minutes at this point, so you decided to wait a little bit longer, maybe she was having trouble? Usually Angie would be super focused in trying to find you.

When it hit the 1 hour mark, you decided to get out, and say she won- to be fair, you didn't say if it was allowed to hide outside so.... As you pushed against the door, you realized you we're most definitely stuck in the shed.

You panicked a little, since you had to pee and there wasn't food or water. 'Ok, calm down, it's alright, she'll find you within the hour.'
Another hour passed. Angie nor Donna has found you.

'Alright, start panicking.' You tried yanking on the door to see if it would break or unlatch itself, but it was firmly sealed.

Meanwhile, Donna and Angie we're going insane, tearing apart the house to find you. They checked every room, bathroom, and closet they could think of. Even the couple of rooms your not allowed in, and still couldn't find you!

Donna was sweating and on the verge of tears, Angie just screaming her head off. "WHERE IS SHE???" The doll yelled, almost hoping you would just pop out of somewhere at that. Donna held the sides of her head, getting dizzy from racing around, looking for you.

Then, they heard the banging, they sprinted outside and snapped heads towards the shed. 'ANGIE!' 'DONNA!'
The muffled yells were more then enough for them to stumble over themselves to open the door.

It opened and there was you, "Y/N!" Angie cried out, smothering your face with her dress, legs wrapping around your arms and back. You fumbled back a little bit more when Donna hugged you as well, sobbing a little.

'Angie- Angie! Let go, i have to pee!' You muffled out again. She let go and hopped back into Donna, letting you run past as you ran into the bathroom and shut the door.

"YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY HIDE N' SEEK UNLESS DONNA OR I ARE HIDING WITH YOU!" Angie yelled from the bathroom door.

And that's how you went missing for almost 3 hours and have to hide with 2 people now.

Karl Heisenberg
You and Karl had a fight about something stupid, probably about Sturm and how he was treated despite not wanting to be how he was, and you ran off to the Dimitriscu castle.

Bela opened the door, expecting The Duke or Heisenberg, but nope, it was you. Her eyes immediately lit up as she jumped into your arms and hugged the shit out of you. Of course the others heard the commotion and decided to join you, leaving you wrapped in a ball of vampire-fly girls.

They quickly dragged you to there shared bedroom and forced you to spend time with them, such as filing your nails, brushing eachothers hair, and of course, talking about any and everything.

"Wait, why are you here, Y/N?" Bela questioned you, curious as to why you would come all the way to the Dimitriscu castle from Heisenbergs factory.

You sighed, "We had a stupid fight about Sturm. I'm to embarrassed to go back to the factory now." You disappointedly shook your head, it was dumb to fight over some weird monster that you had never seen, but still.

Cassandra laughed along with Bela, it was kinda funny.

Daniela hushed them and told you they would let you stay for a bit, but you had to go back to Heisenberg at some point. You agreed and for the rest of the night you 4 watched movies and played games.

Heisenberg was of course a little concerned when you still hadn't come back to the factory after 2 days. He, of course, asked around and Donna said that you might be at the Dimitriscu household. Heisenberg groaned, Lady Bitch didn't take to kindly to him, nor did Cassandra but thats a different story.

He dropped by anyways and was very glad when Daniela answered, her eyes widened in suprise and her face fell into a cheshire grin as she turned and yelled out, 'Y/N, TIME TO GO HOME!' And there you were, at the top of the stairs still a bit asleep.

"Heeeyyy...." You drew out, still a little embarrassed about your dumb fight. Daniela quickly pushed you out the door and slammed it shut.

"Can we go home now?" You said after an awkward silence. Heisenberg smirked and threw you over his shoulder, "Yeah, i was plannin' on taking you back anyways."

"Cool," you waited about a minute before speaking again, "but no more yelling at Sturm-" He immediately slapped you on the butt, "Will you hush about that?" You only laughed as he set you down and made you walk along with him the rest of the way.

Rosemary Winters
Mia and Ethan had two children, Rosemary and you. Rosemary was the one chosen to be a vessel for Mother Mirandas lost child, and you we're to be a distraction or a bargaining chip for Ethan. Take one, keep the other, simple.

Of course that didn't happen. Ethan saved both of his children like the great father he was. Although, even after his death, you we're still used as a bargaining chip in a way. Your powers hadn't fully come in yet unlike Roses' and you we're weaker then most.

It angered her that she couldn't help her sibling and just live normal lives with their mother, but it did make her stay in check just like they wanted.

But when they didn't let Rosemary take you to your fathers grave, it made her go ballistic. She went on a rampage and of course made things difficult, so they reconciled with Rosemary and allowed it under the pretext that more guards would be there and that she would take you straight back.

"It's alright Rose, really. I know dad loved both of us, me a little more of course, but you didn't have to go batshit to take me to his grave."

Rose snorted, "You wish, and of course i did. We have to pay respects, we have to." She grabbed your hand and squeezed it gently, you doing the same back. You held your flowers up to her face, "Alright then girly, let's pay these respects like bosses!" And lightly hit her with it on the face.

You immediately got out of the car, your side being closer to the grave that said "Ethan Winters" and sprinted to get there first.

Rose, as fast as she could, unbuckled her seatbelt and ran after you but it was no use, you had already beaten her to the grave. "Haha! I win this time- mmphf!" Mia shoved her flowers into your face and laughed as you spit out a petal or two.

"I beat you every other day, shut up loser!" She laughed as her nose crickled back with joy.

You both just laughed with eachother in front of the grave, Ethan quietly spinning with joy as he watched his two kids laugh and be normal, happy.

You both stopped and put the flowers down, although a little messed up, they still held the same meaning. You turned to Rose and hugged her gently, letting a few tears fall out. She shushed you and patted you on the back, "You know he loved us, me a little more, but he did." She mumbled in your ear.

You laughed and squeezed her harder, "Yeah, i know."

You both turned to the grave once more, saying your 'i love yous' and walking back down the grass way and back to the car.

'I love you to...' A dead Ethan responded, the sound hitting your and Roses' ears like a breath of spring, a gentle mist, and the feeling of love ×100. You and Rose stared at eachother wide eye'd in amazement, breaking out into smiles and laughs, little tears escaping your eyes.

"I think he loved us both, Y/N." Rose muttered as she grabbed your hand again. "Maybe."

2139 words!!!! Ahhhh! I think this is the longest thing I've ever written 😅 ngl, the Rose one made me cry a little.

And i know the 'missing' part isn't really there on Karl's snd Roses' but it's implied.

Please vote! And thank you for reading!