You help with Cadou experiments (Headcanons)

PART 1
Headcannons for when you help them with there Cadou Experiments. Ft. The 4 Lords.

These are gonna be more like short stories rather then Headcannons, but i think it's better like that anyways)

Lady Dimitriscu
Lady Dimitriscu, one of the first experiments of Mother Miranda. You helped along with Mother Miranda, creating these vessels for her lost daughter, trying to find the right one with enough power and intelligence. Lady dimitriscu was powerful, yes, but she lacked the aspects Miranda was looking for. She became the first Lord out of how many ever Miranda would create. You had just arrived at the Dimitriscu castle, having brought back 3 Cadou from the chambers of Miranda. You gingerly walked into the dungeons, where Alcina waited for you.

"Alcina," her name being called caught her attention, snapping her head to your presence. Always so quiet.
"I brought the Cadou, would you like to stay and see the process or wait for me to be done?" You said, walking over to the 3 bodies that layed beside eachother.

"I'll stay. I want to watch the process of my daughter's, how they come back..." She muttered off, eyeing you as you grabbed a knife, making a large cut down each of the womens chests. Without looking, you nodded and grabbed each flap of one of the young dead girls chest, pushing them away from eachother to make a larger opening for the Cadou. "Would you like to do the honors?" You joked, grabbing a Cadou by it's neck and gently shoving it in the girls open wound, some sick cracks and squelching noises coming from the disgusting act.

As soon as the first girl was done, you moved on to the second, and then the third, repeating the process until all 3 we're done and filled with the Cadou.

"We'll record the process from here on out. If they fail, you decide what to do with them, Alcina." Your eyes met hers, a mutual understanding coming between the you two. "Yes, yes. Thank you, Y/N." She gave thanks, leaving the dungeon to let you take notes of the rotting bodies of her daughters.

Over the next few days, you recorded and repeated what you've seen. The bodies being decomposed by a type of fly, the flies dying due to the severe temperature drop, the flies reconstructing the bodies of the young women.

The young women had just woken up, like new borns coming into the world. They looked hungry and disheveled, definitely in need of a make over. They looked to you curiously, sitting on a chair near them, writing furiously about new observations. "Can you speak? Move?" You questioned, looking up from your notes for just a second, then to immediately look back down to note eachs appearance.

The blonde one stood up, stretching and looking around curiously. "Where's mother?" She questioned. You only stayed silent as her other two sisters stood as well, only just stareing at you to wait for answers. You put your notes down, standing and coming towards the brown haired one who stood still, curious and surprised by your forwardness. You grabbed her chin, looking at all her features, looking at the mark that adorned her forehead. Your gaze travelled down each of there nude bodies, looking for any deformities and such. "Hm... Alcina is upstairs. First, let's get you guys fed and dressed." You motioned towards a heavy door, guiding them towards a closet filled with clothes.

"You never said who you are.." The brown haired one spoke, now knowing herself as Bela. You waited for them all to be infront of you, seeing how the clothes fit each. "Are you a mad scientist?" The ginger spoke, a curious smile stretching across her face as she hoped of what your answer would be.

You smiled, chuckling. "You could say, as to answer your question," you pointed at the brown haired one with a pen, "I'm Y/N L/N. I'm a family friend to the Dimitriscu house hold. Now," you stood, gesturing to the door to take them to there mother. "Let's take you 3 to your mother, alright?"

Salvator Moreau
Jumping into the old wooden boat used to pass over Moreaus reservoir, you tugged the struggling man into the boat as well, his screams muffled as he fell face first into the floor of the boat, rocking it in an unstable way.
"Stop struggling, you dick." You slapped him with one of the paddles, kicking him in the stomach soon after just for extra convincing.

He stopped stuggling so much, but still tried to spew out why you shouldn't take him to 'that ugly freak'. You groaned, and started rowing down the narrow passage way to get into the reservoir.

Coming towards the middle, you put the paddles down to the side, grabbing the back of the mans collar and heaving him up so his legs hung over the side of the well worn boat. Just as the back of his heel touched the water, the water started to rise immensely to your far right, indicating Moreau was indeed already in the water. The man yelled at you to let him go, only for you to kick him into the water as Moreau circled the area around your boat.

You quickly made your way out of the water, and onto a near by dock that lead to the windmill. Just as you docked it, the giant splash and garggling yells of a monster could be heard and seen, the giant fish dragging the man back under to eat him.

You yawned, it was always to hard to drag people way out here to feed Moreau. Trudging up the path to the windmill, another more silent splash was heard as Moreau rose from the water and onto the dock. You jogged up to the grotesque man and grabbed onto his arm to help him up.

"Thank you, Y/N." He garbled out, you grabbing his large coat and laying it over the large mass that was his back, helping his skinny arms into the sleeves. "Your welcome, Moreau. Now, do you have those failed experiments that you said you made?"

He stepped side to side slowly, teetering as he answered, "Yes, they are in the clinic area!" He happily ended, gesturing you to follow him to his underground home. Despite him being sort of dumb, he was very generous and kind. Or has Heisenberg put it, 'A moronic freak,' he never said anything nice about him. Maybe you could team with Alcina to get back at him...

"Here Y/N, here!" He moved a sheet out of the way, showing you some half fish and half man creatures. You nodded, grabbing a large knife from your bag and cutting the Cadou out of it. "I don't understand. Your inserting it in just like any other creature we make. Are you adding something else to it?" You rose a brow to Moreau, him backing up submissively and looking down.

"The green acid, i add that to because it's apart of my attacks! It's gonna make them stronger." He confidently stated, slowly residing back into his little area with a TV, some cheese, and romance films.

You sighed, following after him while holding the Cadou. "Moreau," you grabbed his hand trying to get his attention. "Don't you want Mother Miranda to praise you? She would definitely do that if you had successful experiments." He perked up at this, Mother Miranda would say something good about him? Praise him?

"Really?" He leaned in towards you, hope filling his voice. You nodded and turned around, walking back towards the rotting corpses of the fish-men. "Yes, you are are very close to achieving that to. I'll throw these out and get new corpses, all you have to do is take credit for it, alright?" There were a few more steps to take before these would be fully functional, things, but he didn't need to know that.

"Why are you helping me, Y/N?" He curiously asked, watching you haul one of the corpses back to your boat.

"Because," you had to choose your words carefully. You weren't apart of this weird 'family' but in order to get Moreau working and having success with new creatures, then so be it. "Your my brother, Moreau, it's what siblings do. We help eachother."

You pat him on his head, getting in the boat and moving away from the dock to dispose of it properly.

"Thank you, Y/N!" You faintly heard him call out, running back to his little hide out excitedly. You sighed, what we're you getting yourself into.

I have realized these are longer then I'd thought they'd be!! I'm gonna stretch this into 2 parts, so the next will be Donna and Heisenberg. Thank you for reading, please Up Vote or Request!