I sat on the floor in the twins dorm with Angelina and Katie with our presents allover the floor. After we opened our presents, I had gotten a picture of me, Katie, and Angelina together after a quidditch match last year. And a few books from Fred and Lee, one or George's jumpers from George, and some Honeybukes candy from Seamus.

After we thanked one another, we went into the common room to hang out with Seamus and the boys from his dorm.

Then Seamus came up to me, fiddling with his fingers. "Hey, um Y/n? Can I talk to you about something? Alone?" He looked so nervous, almost to the point he looked guilty.

"Yeah, of course." I stand up and follow him to his dorm. I sit on his bed next to him. "What is it?"

"I need to speak to you, I want to tell people something, but I don't know how to tell everyone. So I thought I would tell you because your easier to talk to. And your more understanding than I anyone else, because you're my sister."

"What is it?"

"Well, um, I don't know how to put it." He wouldn't stop talking about everything but his actual point.

"Stop beating around the bush. Just tell me, I'm here for you."

"I-I'm gay." He said. He looked everywhere else but at me. 

"Really?! I'm so happy!" I jump up and tackle him in a hug.

"And, er, I maybe kinda sorta have a boyfriend."

I look at him with wide eyes. "And you never told me? But I understand why. I just want you to know that I am always here for you, no matter what. Ok?"

"Ok. I just didn't know if you would."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because," He paused. "I'm different."

"Oh Seamus, you're my brother and I would love you even if you went to Azkaban. I don't care who you like as long as it makes you happy. Now, who's this boyfriend of yours?"

"Dean."

"Aw, cute. When are you going to tell people?"

"Well I want to tell my close friends, so the boys in my dorm, and your friends, like Angelina, George, and them because there nice. Then I have a plan for everyone else. But I don't know how to tell Mum and Dad."

"Ok, just know I still love you. And if Mum and Dad don't support you, then I'll have a little talk to them for you."

"I love you too." He hugged me.

---------------

"Seamus, what are we doing?" Harry asked.

"Well, Harry, I have something to tell you guys. Now, if you would shut up, that would be greatly appreciated."

Everyone looked at him confused. Except, Dean and I had huge smiles across our face.

"I'm gay. And I have a boyfriend, Dean."

Everyone looked shocked but clapped anyways.

"Your joking." George said out of nowhere, but seriously.

He looked shocked and taken aback. "No, I'm not." He said slowly.

"Sure you are." 

"Um, George, shut up, please." I say, standing up and annoyed.

He looked shocked as well. How could he think that? It takes a lot to come out to people, and he made it worse. I stormed out of the room up to my dorm, annoyed with his reaction.

"Y/n!" Katie yelled. Both Katie and Angelina ran after me, while Seamus ran to his dorm.

"That's wrong! Why would he think that? Stupid!" I yell.

"Y/n, he's probably just confused. You know how he is. He's stupid."

"Who would think that that's a joke?"

"Just talk to him."

"I don't want to." I crossed my arms.

"Y/n, please."

"No! He shouldn't think that that's a joke."

-----

By the time I had stopped complaining, it was dinner. Katie and Angelina had made me sit near George, but not next to him. I wanted to sit next to Seamus because I felt bad for what George did. Even know he said he was fine, I could tell he was hurt. The professors had to have a talk with the champions about the next task, so we were left alone with no one watching us. Seamus had stood up with a cup and spoon in hand and looked around.

"Seamus, what are you doing? Sit back down." I say.

"No." He started hitting the cup with the soon getting everyone's attention. I crossed my arms and hid my face in them. I swear if he does anything stupid. I thought. "I have an announcement to make!" He yelled, placing the cup and spoon back down. At this point, every head in the Great Hall had turned to look over at us. "I-I'm gay, and I don't care who knows, you can choose not to believe me, that's fine. I have a boyfriend, Dean. But I'm putting that out there. Thank you." He pulls Dean up so now thee both standing side by side. He then pulls the color of his shirt and kisses him. They sit back down, both red in the face. No one seemed to so anything, so I begin to clap, making other people join. I glace over to George, and he's staring wide eyes at my brother, and I just scoff.

"Er, Seamus. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I really thought you were joking."

"It's fine." He smiled.

Dinner had finished, and we walked out of the Great Hall and up to the Gryffindor common room.

"Y/n, look. I really am sorry." George said, looking at the ground.

"I'm still annoyed with you."

"I know. But I really am sorry."

"I guess it's fine. But you have to make it up to me." I say giving him a hug.

"Cuddles?" 

"Fine."

(Ah! We love the good old Deamus ship! Yes! Anyways, hope you liked it, love Y'all! <3)