Knights in Shining Armour

Nighttime came and you refused to let go of Ushijima, let alone be outside of a five-foot radius of him, so when it came to showers and bed, the bother of you skipped and just changed. You laid on his stomach, using his chest as a pillow. Some of the other boys were jealous, but they also understood that something must have happened whilst you were lost that made you so attached to the spiker. 

"Should we go as Ukai?" Asahi said, peeking in on the girl who was fussing over having to turn away from Ushijima because he didn't want her watching him change. 

"Definitely, she's been dependant, but I don't think this is normal, even from barely knowing her," Suga whispered, so they all began walking towards the Coaches' room and locked on the door. 

"What is it?" Ukai said, obviously ready to wind down for the day. 

"Did something happen whilst you and Y/n were out? she's much more... clingy than normal." Kinoshita asked, tapping his foot quite anxiously. 

"Hm? Oh, some lady was trying to do something to her. She hurt herself a bit trying to fight against her, but other than that, I don't know anything else that happened throughout the day. 

"Do you know anything about the lady?" 

"Only that she's a lunatic, and apparently she said something that caused Y/n to be so scared to be alone. Look I care a lot about the kid, but I can't do anything. I don't know what she looks like, the only thing that I could get from Y/n was that she didn't know her." He explained, a bored and tired expression on his face. "Now, can I go to sleep? Is the interrogation over officers. If you ask me any more questions, I will use force to close this door." 

"Yeah, everything's fine, we will talk to you later." and with that Ukai closed the door and left the boys walking around the school, trying to lose the energy they still have and finally fall asleep.

"Oh, It's raining outside," Daichi whispered as he looked out the window, only to see someone run over to the gym door. "Follow me." He said, before sprinting off, the other's hot on his trail. As they got closer to the gym they heard banging on the door. So as any (IDIOT!) body would do, he opened it. (I do not condone such stupidity, please do not try this at home, these are trained, professional idiots. I will not be liable for any and all things the may happen if you do or do not take this advice. Have a nice day.) 

"H-Hi, can I please stay here for a while... It's so cold outside and I don't know where to go." The lady was shivering. 

"U-Um, sure ma'am... j-just please be careful, and you must empty your pockets at the door," Ennoshita said, looking back at the group confused as to what they should say. 

"That's alright. I just have this useless piece of junk." She turned her pockets inside out and pulled out a seemingly broken phone. 

"What's your name?" Hinata asked from the ack of the group. 

"Yuuko." 

"Yuuko... what's your last name?" 

"Yuuko L/n." 

"That last name sound familiar." The boys all seemed taken aback about her last name and silently agreed on something. "We have a spare room set up if you're fine with sleeping alone."

"Yeah, that's fine. I'm so sorry to be a burden to you." They showed Yuuko to her room and went to bed with questions swimming through their heads.

The next morning everyone woke up and went to the cafeteria where a nutritious breakfast was set up and ready for the boys to enjoy. Karasuno was late because they went to wake up Yuuko, but couldn't find her. Assuming that she had already left, they went into the cafeteria as well, smiling as they saw a tired Y/n laying against Ushijima getting fed by Goshiki this time. All of the silence stopped as soon as the doors burst open and Yuuko walked in, but the only noise to interrupt the silence was Y/n's scream. She hid her face in Ushijima's shirt, begging him quietly not to let her go. So naturally to be protectively guarded her off from the woman.