Big Decision

Looking around for a bit, she spots the two and runs over to them, sitting down in between them, laying her head on Asahi's lap as she waited. Asahi was startled, not expecting her, but still smiled and stayed still to let the little one rest.

"Y/n~" A voice spoke softly, shaking her shoulder as they attempted to wake her up. She just groaned and shoved her face further into the taller male's thigh. "We have food." With that, she shot up, messy hair and a dazed face. Some of the boys around who heard and saw giggled at the two as she sat down in front of her bowl of rice, picking up her chopsticks and beginning to eat. She looked over at Suga's food and gave him the best puppy eyes she could.

"Do you want some?" With an enthusiastic nod, she happily finesses her way into getting food from both males. Daichi seemed to have noticed her little game, laughing as he handed her a piece of food from his plate. Y/n ate it, groaning as she held her belly.

"Feeling sick? You shouldn't have eaten so much." Asahi moved her over his lap, laying her on her back as he rubbed her stomach, soothing the ache. After about 20 minutes of that, the couches interrupted everyone with an announcement.

"Okay! listen up, everyone! Today will be your first free day of 3! Once every week you guys will get a free day! You can go out and explore, or stay here and rest! It is up to you, but if you do decide to leave then you must stay close enough to run back to the gym! If you can't run all the way back, then you can't go all the way there! Do you understand me?" 

"Hai!" The group of boys all yelled. The rules continued, but it wasn't really interesting to the child currently getting her belly rubbed because she ate too much. Tilting her head further back she looks up at Noya and smiles. 

"We will need someone to watch Y/n! I'm sure she is bored of the gym already, but if you do decide to watch her. You have multiple people who will personally make sure you never play volleyball again... In a humane and nonhumane way, if you lose her! Keep a close eye on her, no buying her too much stuff! One thing per group of two. She still needs to be able to bring everything home on the bus! Other than that, have a nice day. I hope you're all ready for Volleyball practice tomorrow! We won't go easy on you after seeing how well you guys did yesterday with our mini coach!" Some people stayed silent, the others groaned, but all Y/n cared about was taking a short nap. His eyes falling shut as she grabs onto the brunette's shut, sticking it in her mouth as she sleeps. 

Asahi looked down, sighing as he knew he would have to change. But he wasn't that upset since it was his nighttime shirt. Noya just pouted and kissed his boyfriend. "I should be the only one that gets to lay on you and drool on you." Some of the others around laughed at what the libero said. "Not like that you pervert!" He hides his red face into Asahi's shoulder, whining as Tanaka just cackles even louder.

"So what should we do today? I mean Obviously, we're taking Y/n, since she is literally attached to Asahi by the hip right now."

"No, we're taking her to the park. So if you could hand over my little cheerleader, that would be lovely." Kenma said, sending a challenging glare at the group pretty much saying 'I dare you to tell me otherwise' 

"Actual, We're taking Little Mochi with us to go on a walk and get Ice cream." 

"That's where you're all wrong, we're taking her to go swimming." 

"Actually, we're gonna take her... We wanted to take her to the flower fields, we wanted to make flower crowns." Everyone stared at the monotone olive head. 

"How about this, we let her choose. Y/n where do you want to go?" Oikawa said looking down at the sleeping girl who was sprawled out across the ace's lap. "We'll ask her later after she's done with her nap." He humphed and turned away, his nose high in the air.

"You city boys aren't takin' her, she's a crow, and she's going with us to... do whatever we're doing," Kotani growled at Tanaka before following his captain and the rest of his team out of the cafeteria. The other groups followed, leaving Karasuno to deal with the sleeping girl. Date tech just stayed silent, not wanting to be apart of the altercation, knowing that they'd get their time with the girl, one way or another.  

The girl started waking up, sitting up, and looking around at the group. "Where is everyone?" Asahi sighed, picking her up and taking her to the Karasuno room, sitting her in his lap as he grabbed her brush, fixing up her h/l hair. He slipped a small strawberry clip in to hold some of her hair out of her face. "Thank you, Asahi!" She squealed getting up and quickly running off to the gym. She looked around for the others, hearing them discuss... more like argue over who was taking Y/n.

"Just let her choose! It's obvious we'll win since ours sounds the most interesting. You guys are just buying her with ice cream, and flower crowns can be made anywhere." Bokuto says triumphantly, no one realizing the girl walk in and sit down. At least almost nobody. Other than Akaashi, he recognizes the girl's presence the moment she stepped into the room. He was kinda off in the corner, not wanting to be apart of the first, but having to be there in case his boyfriend did something stupid. 

"Hey, Y/n. Who do you want to go with today?" All attention was turned to her, and her eyes widened as she was faced with a decision. 

"Ummm...."

______________

Who do you want to spend the day with?

Fukodorani- To the pool

Shiratorizawa- Flower field to make flower crowns

Aoba Johsai- On a walk and to get ice cream

Nekoma- The Park

Karasuno- Mystery

Date Teacch- Your Choice!