Chapter 5 Healing

Alberto's POV
It's been a couple of days since Luca got hurt, I've been worried sick, I just hope he's okay... I started tearing up... I kissed Luca on the head and just started crying.
Giulia's POV
I finished with my delivery, went home, and got a snack I ate it for a bit then headed upstairs, but halfway up the stairs I heard crying, I rushed into my room and saw Alberto sitting next to Luca crying. "Are you okay?" "W-what? Oh yeah, just I hope he's okay, it's been a while and he hasn't woken up." "I know Alberto, but he hit that rock pretty hard." "I know, I'm just worried." "Well, dinner's almost ready." "ok" I headed back downstairs to help my dad cook dinner.

(Time skip)
Alberto's POV
It's been about 5 days since Luca has been hurt, I still sit by him kissing him goodnight and praying he stays with us, and we'll you know don't, die... One day I went upstairs to go see how Luca was doing and when I opened the door, I almost wanted to scream with joy, he was sitting up and was looking around. "LUCA!" I was about to jump on him but, I didn't want to cause him more pain, so I just ran and hugged him as tight as I could, "Hehe, hi Alberto." "Are you okay!?" "Why you ask?" "You don't remember swimming straight into a rock?" "I did? Huh, guess when I hit the rock my memory was fried." "Hehe, I'm just glad you're okay." "Also I'm wondering." "Yeah?" "Did you take care of me when I was passed out?" "Yeah, Giulia couldn't because she was busy with her deliveries." "Well, here's my gift to you." I was confused until he lunged at me and kissed me on the lips. I was shocked but, I didn't pull away. I hugged Luca while we were stuck in our kiss.