'Imagine, we could do this at school', Luke whispered in Ashton's ear, while massaging the teacher, 'We'd have to be quiet, so the others won't get suspicious.'
A low moan escaped the older one's lips and he closed his eyes as he listened to his student's teasing words.

'I would've locked the door, just so you could press me against it', he continued, pausing as his hot breath hit Ashton's sensitive skin. The man shuddered underneath Luke's touch and the blonde nibbled on Ashton's neck, barely enough to form a bruise.

'You'd carry me across the room and sit me down on your big desk.'
Slowly, Luke pulled down Ashton's underwear, firmly grabbing his teacher's length and starting to pump it.

'We would be able to hear the others outside, wondering what's taking us so long', he whispered and licked over Ashton's sweet spot, before biting the soft skin again, 'And while they go on with their day, you'd.. you'd take me right where you teach them.'
Ashton's eyes fluttered open and he pulled down Luke's pants, making the blonde gasp in surprise. His large hands cupped Luke's butt almost perfectly and while he kept listening to the naughty bottom, he massaged his bum, causing small moans and heavy breathing to interrupt Luke's words here and there.

'The windows.. we'd have to watch the windows and make sure no one sees us', Luke moaned a little louder, feeling Ashton's finger circle around his throbbing hole, 'and while you slowly thrust into me, you'd sit down on.. on your chair, letting me ride you.'
Luke's eyes were halfway closed and he moaned loudly as he felt the teacher push one of his fingers in. At the same time, Luke moved his thumb over Ashton's wet tip, making the teacher gasp over and over again.

'Can you-oh god', Luke moaned as Ashton pushed another finger in, moving them rhythmically to the blonde's panting. The teacher had used Luke's own pre-cum as lube, something that definitely came in handy when they were in need for a quick fling.

'Can I what? Use your words, little one', Ashton taunted with a smug grin, continuing to tease the hot mess that was Luke on his desk.

'Can you-', Luke was about to answer, when once again the doorbell disrupted their moment.

'You won't really go and answer that?', Luke pouted when Ashton stepped back.

'Patience baby, is what brings you true joy in life', Ashton only whispered and kissed Luke's forehead, before fixing his clothes and leaving to see who was ringing his bell now for the second time.

'I'm coming.'
The door swung open and an apologetic smile quickly pushed past him while he explained, 'Forgot my phone.'
Just as quick, Michael entered the teacher's office, who now had nothing left to do then hope that Luke wasn't looking too messed up. Michael might be his best friend, but he for sure wouldn't understand if Ashton told him that he's sleeping with a minor who also happened to be his student.

'Dear lord', Michael exclaimed and in that moment, Ashton was sure that a God did not exist and if he somehow did anyway, he apparently did not care at all about him.

'Michael, I can explain', the young teacher tried, hurrying to get to the scene. Once he did, Luke was already hectically stuffing his shirt back into his pants and Michael just stared at them as if he couldn't trust his eyes.

'Do you..? Because I don't think I want to hear it.' The words cut deep and Ashton winced as the eyes of his best friend barely dared to focus on him.

'It's not that bad-', Luke then tried, but Michael silenced him by simply holding his hand up. In this moment, he really didn't have to do much more than that to show Luke his place. The young boy was terrible with situations like these- on the other hand, when did you ever have to face a situation like this?

'You're a minor, aren't you?' Hesitantly, said minor nodded.

'This could cost you your job', he continued, this time actually looking at Ashton, 'Is he one of your students?'
The teacher did not dare to answer, but that alone was answer enough for Michael.

'I can't believe you. Where are your morals in this?'
With the shock still deep in his bones, Michael had to sit down in order to be able to listen to Ashton, who right now was so very far from the person Michael thought he befriended back in the days.

'Mikey, we weren't doing anything bad! I promise.. we just had this connection, we clicked and I didn't knew that he was a minor when we met. He was not my student back then and told me he was old enough', Ashton explained, his voice desperate as his head tried to puzzle the pieces together as logically as possible. He couldn't live with his best friend thinking so poorly of him and now it was on him and him alone to put things in order.

'Well, you didn't seem all too surprised when he just told me that he is in fact a minor. You knew so don't tell me your stupid lies', Michael argued, not buying a single word that forced itself past the teacher's lips.

'I knew, I did, but that was much later on. By then I-', Ashton stopped mid-sentence, hesitating as he understood the words his mouth were about to speak. The thought wasn't new, but until now, he had been able to push it far far away and not consider it as an actual option. Since he had to face the instability of Luke and his relationship though, the thought seemed more than reasonable, because why else shouldn't he have broken off things with Luke as soon as he found out?
So with all the willpower he could find, he finished his sentence, 'By then, we were already far too deep in.'