"You said no right?"

Y/n's POV

"Y/n wake up you lug!" Connie complained as Julie hit me with a pillow.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I groaned. They stopped hitting me for a second and I rolled over facing the wall.

"Y/n get out of bed! If we have to drag you off we will, and I don't think you wanna fall that far." Julie said. I groaned in response. There was no response until I felt them grab my arm and leg. I let out a loud yelp as I was yanked off the bed into Connie and Julie's arms.

"That. Was. Awesome." I said breaking into laughter. Julie and Connie flipped me off their arms.

"Hurry up and get dressed we gotta go to the cafeteria for the Hendrix crap." Julie said. I slowly got dressed and walked out with them. I seen Adam up ahead.

"Hey I think I'm gonna gets free ride off Banksie." I whispered to them.

"Go ahead." Connie said chuckling a little. I walked quickly and ran a little right when I was about to jump Guy turned around.

"Watch- never mind." Guy said as I jumped on Adams back. Adam stumbled a second but grabbed my legs.

"You should really give some warning next time." Adam said.

"Nah it's better this way." I replied smiling. Connie and Julie were caught up with us by now.

"Babe I'm not carrying you." Guy said turning to Connie. She rolled her eyes at him which made me laugh a little.

"Do you guys think we'll be able to keep our ducks jersey?" Charlie asked.

"I doubt it, I mean we're technically Team U.S.A." Julie said. Charlie's face went down into a sad one. I felt a little bad for Charlie, him being captain and all, he really loved the ducks. I rested my head on Adams shoulder. I looked to the side to see Connie and Guy whispering while looking at me and Adam. Man I know they're up to no good.

"What are y'all bein secretive about?" I said.

"Oh- nothing." Connie said holding back a laugh. I gave them a skeptical look but went back to resting my head on Adams shoulder. The walk was long, I'm glad I wasn't the one walking.

"You know you owe me for this." Adam said looking to me.

"Isn't being friends with me enough to make up for that?" I said sarcastically.

"No." Adam replied smirking. I let out a dramatic scoff.

"The amount disrespect is astronomical." I said dramatically. I seen Julie laugh to the left of Adam.
We walked along talking a little more. When we were finally in the cafeteria practically everyone was there.

"Hey Portman looks like your starting a trend." Jess said referring to me and Adam. I laughed at that and jumped off Adams back. Mr. Tibbles wasn't in the room yet, it was just Coach. Charlie went over to talk to him. I sat down across from Connie and Julie. Adam and Guy went over to Dwayne, Luis, and Averman.

"What do you think we're here for?" I asked.

"I bet something to do with our schedules." Julie said. I nodded. Connie was about to say something til Mr. Tibbles walked in.

"Hello Team U.S.A.! I've got something for you." Mr. Tibbles said. He dug in something and brought out a cereal box.

"That's us!" Dwayne said. I heard someone retort something to Dwayne's obviousness. Mr. Tibbles was going on and on.

"Come get your new attire!" Mr. Tibbles said happily. I got up and grabbed the stuff. I sat back down looking at the new uniforms.

"What do you think?" Connie said sitting down.