Nine: Wei Wuxian's Second Life Part Three

Beginne am Anfang

Lan Wangji was now also crying and nods in agreement, "He would try his best to break us apart trying to say 'It was for the best,' Even though he knows he won't win in the end and I will never leave him."

Lan Xichen, "How could anyone ever want to let this boy go?" he asks sincerely, "He is a rare treasure that should be protected and loved for how pure he is."

Lan Wangji, "Please Huan-gege, please don't make me let him go then."

Lan Xichen breaks at this ask. His brother has never been selfish about anything and never been one to ask even if it was a need, but now he was on the edge of a cliff and his only line is this boy who is too good for this world, but the Lan brothers know who would follow if he was to leave this earth. That was a scary thought to even imagine.

...

A storm rages on from out the doors, snow was piling up that reached the roofs of Cloud Recesses. No one was going in or out of this mountainside when they even refused to leave their own homes in this condition. So to their surprise was a man cloaked in a dark green cloak. He trudges through the snow as he made his way to the front of the gates. Two Lan Disciples stops the man demanding what the man wanted and if he had an invitation.

Fai Huaguang, "Sadly no but I am under strict orders from my Master Baoshan Sanren to find her Grandson who has been said to be upon this mountain."

The Lan Disciple, "Who are you?"

Fai Huaguang, "Oh I apologize, where are my manners? This one is called Fai Sheng courtesy name Huaguang, the head disciple of the Buxiushan. As I said my Master is the Immortal Baoshan Sanren, I am her head disciple."

The Lan Disciples look at one another.

Meanwhile, in the infirmary, Wen Qing was doing the manual stretches of Wei Wuxian's limbs making sure no sores were spotted on his body because if they were to get infected the limb could die and it would need to be amputated before the limb was taken Wei Wuxian's life with it.

Lan Wangji was giving a helping hand as he was washing Wei Wuxian's arms and legs and left the chest and underparts for when they were alone. Jiang Yanli gave Lan Wangji new clothes to change Wei Wuxian in but having to leave again for her own reason.

Their weekly routine was interrupted when a knock came on the door and entered Lan Xichen with Fei Huaguang. Lan Xichen introduces the man to Lan Wangji but Fei Huaguang wasn't paying attention to what they were saying as he spotted his nephew on the cot in a comma,

Fei Huaguang, "May I ask what happened here?" he interrupts them.

Lan Xichen, "I am sorry Young Master Fei, A-Xian was in an accident after he encountered a Water demon in the Caiyi rivers. He's been in a coma for two months now."

Fei Huaguang, "And no one bothered to try and wake him up with eternal qi?" he asks.

Lan Xichen was confused, "I am sorry, eternal qi? Is there such a thing?"

Fei Huaguang shakes his head, "I always forget that you all are still stuck with spiritual energy as if it's your only source of power, but as I can see my Sect. nephew doesn't believe in this way as I can tell he has dealt with Resentful energy before, but maybe not in this life... yet anyway."

Lan Wangji, "You lie." Lan Wangji glares.

Fei Huaguang, "Am I?" he smirks. "What happens if I'm not?" He asks, "What happens to what I claim to be the truth and it's you who is lying to yourself?" Would you turn your back on this man even though he is still good but just uses a different method that has already been used in other sects, but hides the truth right underneath your eyes?"

Lan Xichen breaks the tension in the room by saying, "If that is the case then we will face it when the time comes, for now, please explain this other method that could wake A-Xian."

Fei Huaguang, "Internal qi, is the method that caused my master to be immortal, it's your own life source that is not held by only your core but also your soul. Spiritual energy is based around your living things all around you while Internal Qi is your own life source. Once used it could be extremely dangerous for it could kill you and shorten your lifespan by an extreme amount, but when trained and harnessed correctly it's one of the most powerful resources you could ever hope to find."

Lan Xichen, "How can it be more powerful?"

Fei Huaguang smirks, "I rather not say." he places a finger to his lips and winks to the first Twin Jade, "It's a trade secret."

Lan Xichen blushes and quickly looks away, though Lan Wangji didn't even miss it for a second and glared daggers at the guest. No one has ever been this shameless towards his brother before and he wasn't going to let this punk be the first if he could help it. Lan Wangji, "Are you going to help or not?"

Fei Huaguang throws his head back in laughter, "I suppose patients don't mix well when your lover is on the line."

Lan Wangji, "Fiance." He corrects him.

Another chuckle, "Sure you are." Fei Huaguang chuckles.

Fei Huaguang makes his way over to Wei Wuxian's bedside and sits at the corner of the bed taking his nephew's hand in his own. Fei Huaguang shuts his eyes, taking a deep breath before leaning over the older and kissing Wei Wuxian just below his lips. Lan Wangji saw red and was about to charge at the other man though Lan Xichen stops his brother, but almost regret it once Fei Huaguang gathers Wei Wuxian in his arms and this time the kiss was lips locked and deepened to be a passionate one between the two that crumbled the Twin Jades.

As soon as the kiss started, it came to an end as Fei Huaguang breaks the kiss, leaving only a trail of saliva between them and blinding white light inside their mouths. Still, in the stranger's arms, Wei Wuxian takes a deep breath and opens his eyes as if awakening from a nightmare. His gaze was foggy so he didn't see who was above him so he figured it was Lan Wangji, so he reaches out and touches the cheek of the person who was holding him close and smiling that special fond smile he only ever shows Lan Wangji.

That's what broke Lan Wangji's control and went into a rampage, unsheathing Bichen and pointing it under Fei Huaguang's neck. Lan Wangji, "Step away from him!" he growls.

Finally coming to his scenes and his vision clearing up, Wei Wuxian was both surprised and disgusted with this stranger above him that his smile drops and he yanks his hand away as if it was on fire. Wei Wuxian, "What? Who...?" Wei Wuxian pushes himself out of this stranger's arms and back on the bed.

Fei Huaguang at the same moment was smirking ear to ear at Lan Wangji and slowly raising his hands in the air to show he means no harm and slowly gets off of the bed and backs away from Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian looks to Lan Wangji, "What in the hell is going on here?" he demands.

Lan Xichen, "A-Xian please calm yourself. We will explain everything once we deal with Young Master Fei."

Wei Wuxian looks back at the stranger, before remembering something he felt as he was waking up again and blushes deeply and covers his mouth with his hand. Wei Wuxian, "Did you.... Did you kiss me?!?!?!"

Lan Wangji only grows even angrier. Though the smirk, if it was even possible, grew wider from Fei Huaguang. Lan Xichen, "Young Master Fei, we agreed to let you help wake up your Sect. Nephew, not assault him while he is in a coma!"

Fei Huaguang gets snarky with them, "The only way to transfer energy in an in-way direct contact. A kiss was necessary, though to be honest there is another way to ah... make contact from the other end."

They were wrong, that smirk could grow wider. Lan Wangji tightens his grip on Bichen and presses the blade closer to Fei Huaguang's throat causing a small cut to form but enough to draw blood to run down his neck.

Fei Huaguang, "What can I say? It's better when they are actually cultivation partners. Sorry, it couldn't be you Second Young, Master Lan."

Lan Wangji, "He dies tonight." he seethes.

Lan Xichen quickly runs to his brother's side and pulls him away from Fei Huaguang before he makes the killing blow. "Lan Wangji, control please!" he begs his brother.

Fei Huaguang, "I meant I am sorry you couldn't be the one to perform this technique with your finance!" he laughs.