Chapter 1

Y/n's pov1🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😩😩😩😫😫😔😔😏😏😏😏🥰😚🤣😙😙😍
Oh.
My.
Days...
I just saw the most handsome looking specimen I had ever seen.

So I was just on my daily run, listening to fight song by Demi Lovato -as one does- and tripped over a rock and fell right into a wall.

Or so I thought.
A hand grabbed my arm.
I looked up setting my eyes on the most sexy green god, my Prince charming...my Knight in shining armor. He was just so...disgusting. But I loved him for that.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE FUCKING GOING" his deep Irish voice said.
"O-o-okay...th-thanks" I stumbled back, flushing a deep shade of pink. His shit-like brown orbs held my gaze.
They were enticing.

I shook my head getting rid of the sexual tension I hoped he could feel. I was just about to run back home to day dream about what he was hiding under those foreign clothes, when his croaky, swamp-like voice called out to me. I turned on my heels to face him, unexpectedly he was standing very close to me.

The proximity between our faces had me holding my breath.
"Y-yeah?" I said my voice squeaky.
"You dropped this" he held out an un-used tampon.
"Oh u-uh...t-thank y-you, again.." I squeaked, flustered.

I reached out to take it and felt sparks run through my fingers when his crusty, dusty, musty hand touched mine...