Episode-3

Next morning
Everyone wokeup and were sitting downstairs. Yn went to the kitchen and saw her mom pouring tea in cups.
Her mom saw her and asked her to come
Mom: ohh..yn pls take this cup and give to Jimin since he is not here yet so give it to him in his room only.
Yn: but why me mom.
Mom: cuz u are the one here and everyone are out so don't dare to not listen to me.
Yn: ok mom
She was standing in front of his door but there was no response. So she directly went in and without glancing at anything she placed the cup on the table as she turned and immediately went out sighing .
Time skip
Everyone was sitting at the dining table eating their bfast and being happy that they will go shopping later.
Maya: I am excited to go for shopping later.
Aela: me too.
Yn: umm dad and uncle as we decided that the wedding will be Indian style so why not make it a destination wedding.
Mrs.Park: waah..yn what a great idea. Mrs.Singh: so where should we go?
Isha: yn you decide.
Yn: umm...what about Jaipur or Himachal.
Mr.Singh: I think Jaipur is good and before the wedding we can go to the trip to Jaipur.
Yn: yes dad best idea.
Time skip

It was the time to go to the mall and girls came getting ready.
Isha dress

Maya dress👇

Maya dress👇

Aela dress

(Ignore the handbag)

Yn dress

Then you 4 were waiting for boys to come so u all can go

One by one they all came downstairs and then got in their car and went to the mall.
Time skip
Yn: so bhabhi which dress u like for ur engagement.
Maya: every dress is too good I am confuse.
Mahir: don't worry i will choose
Mahir and Maya went away
Then Tae and Isha went away and Jk and Aela also went behind them.
Now yn and Jimin were the only one left. Yn was going to move away when Jimin said
Jimin: aren't you going to help me find me a suit since i never wore an Indian dress.
Yn nodded and said"ok let's go"
Yn and Jimin went to the men section and yn took atleast 15 minutes and finally she chose a suit for him and asked him to try.
Jimin went inside the trial room and yn was waiting for him outside.
After some time Jimin called her and said
Jimin: uhh yn I am not able to wear it plz help me
Yn nodded and went inside his trial room and started helping him and was about to go out when suddenly he pulled her towards him by her waist. She was shocked and became shy and lowered her head. A tint of red formed on her cheeks.
Jimin: ohh you are shy?
Yn: no
Jimin : really( he pulled her more closer) and now?
She was blushing and was trying to hide her smile but failed.
She pushed him slightly and ran out.
Jimin: (while looking in mirror) wow how can she know my perfect size.
They all gathered after selecting male clothes and now it was the turn of girls.
Jk: Wow I liked all my clothes.
Tae : me too they are soo good
Jimin: yeah they are good(looking at yn)
Mahir: so now let's select for you girls.
Mahir pulled Miya with her,Jk took Aela and Tae took Isha with her.
Jimin smirked and pulled yn with her.
Jimin: now billi you helped me now I am gonna choose dress for you and if you deny then see.
Jimin took her to female section and started picking some dresses.
Jimin: try these now and I will tell which one is best.
She nodded and went to try.
One by one she tried and Jimin heartbeat raised everytime but when she came out wearing a beautiful,unique lehanga his eyes were stuck on her.
Jimin: let's buy this one.
Yn also liked the lehanga and said
Yn: waah your choice is not bad
They paid for the dress and went out.
But rest of the members were not here yet so they decided to wait.
Then only yn saw the ice cream shop and pulled Jimin with her and said
Yn: let's wait for them while eating icecream
Jimin nodded and bought the ice cream.
They were happily eating the ice cream when suddenly someone smacked yn's head...it was Isha.
Isha: yaah you are eating ice cream without us,that's not fair.
Yn: yaah so get yourself one nah.
Isha rolled her eyes and went to buy ice cream for all of them .
Maya: I am so happy my all dresses and jewellery is soo good I can't wait to wear them.

TBC
------------------------------------------------------