Episode-7

Next morning
It was a free day because there was gap between haldi and mehandi.
Right now Jimin was finding Yn because he couldn't find her anywhere.
Jimin: where is my billi*pout*I am finding her since last 20 minutes.
Jimin turned to go to his room but suddenly bumped into a girl and the coffee in her hands spilled over his shirt.
?:ohh...sir I am really sorry.
Jimin: it's ok
? started wiping it with a napkin.
Suddenly yn entered through the main door with Isha and Aela.
Jimin became happy by seeing her.
Isha outfit 👇

Aela outfit 👇

Aela outfit 👇

Yn outfit 👇

Yn povI entered my house exhausted from the shopping

Yn pov
I entered my house exhausted from the shopping . I was happily walking and going to my room but what I saw next saw made me so much angry and wanna smack his head.
Jimin and a girl were standing too close and he was holding her hands.
He smiled to me but I ignored him and went to my room.
Jimin pov
I frowned and thought what happend when she ignored me and left.

Yn went to her room and took a bath and plopped herself on bed and started thinking about him.
Yn pov
I don't know but from last 5-6 days I feel something towards Jimin. My heart beat always raises whenever he touches me or even close to me. But I am not sure is it love it not. But when now I saw him with other girl girl I don't know but I wanted to slap that girl and .y heart ached. I think I should ignore him so that my feelings should not grow towards him because he love someone else I will get only hurt at the end.
She didn't knew but a year escaped her eyes.
She slept thinking about these things.
Time skip
Jimin pov
I don't know why but whenever I am trying to talk to yn she is ignoring me or I try to talk to her alone she always leave.
Author pov
They both were sad and this sadness was not unnoticed by tae,isha ,jk and Aela. They were noticing that something is wrong between you two so they decided to help you two.
Time skip
It was evening time and yn was standing outside the hotel checking whether the look of the lights is perfect at night or not.
Jimin came to her and stare at her. They were staring at each other when Jimin was about to say something but she immediately left from there. Jomin became sad and angry at the same time.
Jimin: why the hell she is not talking to me?*angry*
He went inside and saw her seeing the decorations.
Jimin: yn I wanna talk to you
Yn: Jimin pls I don't have time to talk to ur nonsense.
Jimin: ohh...so my talks are nonsense now.
Yn made a irritated face and said
Yn: don't disturb me now go
Jimin was super angry so he grabbed her arm forcefully and said
Jimin: girls of your type are useless,they have no brain.
Yn started to tear up after listening to his harsh words
Yn: YES I AM USELESS NO ONE SHOULD LOVE ME. I HAVE NO BRAIN HAPPY. JUST STAY AWAY. YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH YOUR GF AND I WILL BE HAPPY ALONE.*yelling*
And then she left .
Jimin pov
Oh no I think I went too far. I messed up but what was she saying "stay happy with your gf"
Dont tell me she saw me with that girl in the morning and misunderstood . Oh god I have make everything right.*sigh*
Yn pov
I was going to my room crying when I saw jk,tae,Isha and Aela standing.
They called me but I ran to my room
Jk,tae,Isha and Aela pov
We were talking about yn and Jimin when we saw yn running to her room while crying . We tried to stop her but she ran away.
We decided to go to Jimin's room and ask what happened.
Author pov
They all went to his room and saw him crying too. They came to him and asked him what happened.
Jimin told them the whole story.
Jomin: I think I messed up really bad.
Isha: u did but don't worry we will help you
Aela: pls stop crying now.
Jimin calmed down and they left his room.
Tae: I this we should talk to yn.
Isha: yes but she will not out of her room .
Jk: then what
Isha: I have a plan............
All: nice.
So everyone let's go and sleep.

TBC

--------------------------------------------------------