New School, New Troubles

Start from the beginning

"You nervous, kid? You've been pretty quiet the whole ride." Eda said to her.

"How could I not be nervous? Magic school is completely different from normal school, it's my first chance to make a better impression than coming off as a tough girl that can knock your teeth in." Luz said, describing her time back in her realm.

"Hey, you don't have to be nervous, kid. They already know how cool you are from the Covention and you said you've got some students in the kickboxing class you teach that like you, you'll be fine." Eda said to her, looking back to her. "And if you need to assert your dominance, just punch the biggest kid in the room."

"...Eda, this is not a prison. This is school." Luz said as Hexside was over the horizon.

"It's the same thing, Luz." Eda said to her.

Landing in the campus grounds, Luz hopped off the staff and grabbed her backpack from the end.

"You know, if you want to back out now, you can earn the latest patch of the bad girl coven." Eda said as she pulled out a merit badge like patch with an elf wearing an orange sideways cap and black shirt. "The quitter badge, you can try once and then give up."

"The day I quit is the day I quit kickboxing, which will never happen

"The day I quit is the day I quit kickboxing, which will never happen." Luz said as she put her backpack on and walked ahead. "I'll see you after school, Eda."

"Now hold on just a minute." Eda said, unscrewing her hand and throwing it at Luz.

It grabbed her head as Luz didn't even flinch, simply turning back to Eda and snatching it off her head.

"Don't do that." Luz said as she threw the hand back, which Eda caught.

"Duly noted but I needed to tell you to stop worrying. You got this." Eda said as she put her hand back on her arm.

"Thanks, Eda. I'll keep that in mind." Luz said as she walked to the school, waving goodbye to Eda as she flew back to the owl house.

As she walked to the school entrance, Luz past by a familiar girl with giant beige horns on the sides of her head from the abomination track and a tall, skinny guy from the Construction Track tying a unicorn to a bike rake.