As Luke entered the unit, as expected he was shocked when he saw Bright was here-actually Win as Win still inside Bright's body.

Win didn't know how to react. Should he asked Luke to sit but he was Bright right now. Ahhh if only this bitch cooperate with him.

"Please have a seat" Bright suddenly spoke as he put his book aside.

'Woww.. I thought he gonna ignore Luke and play his Prince-like attitude.. but still.. it sounds too formal though' Win getting alarmed by Bright's sudden change of behaviour.

"Win.. what happen to you?" Luke looked at cervical collar on Win's neck in worried. But then he looked over Bright beside Win.

(AN: I hope you don't get confuse. If I write Win from Luke POV, it is Bright actually and vice versa. I will put bold on their switch name. So the name on bold is the switch character)

"Hmm.. what are you doing here... Bright?" Luke asks in confusion as he took a sit in front of Win.

Bright looked amusingly at Win. Curious on how would Win answer Luke's question. He did told Win roughly about his relationship with Luke and how he acted around Luke.

"I am Win's personal acting coach" Win tried to imitate Bright persona in front of Luke.

Upon hearing that Bright and Luke almost slipped out from their sit for different reason.

'I guess this silly bean really don't think much when he opened his mouth' Bright grumbled inside.

"Why?"

'Yes, why? Did you prepare the answer, bean?' Bright knew it Win just said whatever on his mind when Win looked at him, asking him to help him.

Win cleared his throat. "Luke, actually the CEO accidentally cause my injury. So, he offers to help me coaching in acting. Actually, I have class with him today but I forgot" Win explained clearly with a flat tone.

'You better treat me later as I tainted my own name to save your ass, Metawin!'

Win beside can't believe that the CEO actually said that he was the one who caused the injury on Win's neck. But he had to applause Bright for a smooth lie.

Luke felt something's wrong. It felt like Bright persona was not same as usual. And it was not Bright things to help actor under company personally like this. At least to this extent. Bright also looked more calm and obedient not like his usual self when they met each other.

"So, what's the matter you want to talk about, Luke?" Win asks. He don't want to prolong the conversation.

"Ahh.. I.. " He paused then his gaze switch to Bright.

"Can you excuse us? I have something to talk about with Win.. alone" Luke emphasize Win's name.

Bright nudged Win's leg under the table, giving him signal to go away from there.

'What the hell?' Win cursed inside.

However he did walked out from the living room and went to the balcony side.

'So, what's the point of having me together with him, if he gonna make me went away from there. I though he want me to be there during the meeting. What the heck?!' Win grumbled queitly. Then he tried to peek on their conversation from there.

"Win, first I'm sorry that I put you into uncomfortable situation. I should take care your matter when you joined our company. You end up in training team for the rookie" Luke apologized as he felt guilty for putting Win in those situation.