Make up sex

Requested by: @Honky_Karl

Karl has been distant lately, he hasn't been paying attention to me instead he plays with his friends, I tried to talk to him I really did but he just shrugged it off.

I was getting frustrated, "MAYBE IF YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING PAYED ATTENTION YOU WOULD KNOW WHATS GOING ON!" I say screaming at him, I went out with my boy bestfriend today and apparently the word got out and everyone thought that I was cheating or me and Karl broke up, but it wasn't like that, he was angry and frustrated, he walked away slamming the door, I follow him, "WHAT YOURE JUST GONNA FUCKING LEAVE AGAIN?! THIS IS WHAT YOU ALWAYS FUCKING DO I JUST WANNA BE THERE FOR YOU AND LET YOU KNOW I CARE BUT NO YOU FUCKING SIT ON YOUR ASS ALL DAY PLAYING WITH YOU FUCKING FRIENDS WHILE I TRY TO TALK TO YOU!".

Tears were now running down my face, I wipe them and left him alone, I went to our room, plopping down on our bed, thinking about how we would just make out for hours here in this very bed, or how I was reading while he stared at me, but now everything was falling apart, I needed some time and he needed space.

I woke up 2 hours later with Karl's head on my shoulder, he always liked being the little spoon, it made him feel safe, even though I was mad at him, I still stared at him, he was sleeping if he catch me staring at him he'll probably tease me about it but I didn't care, he was breathtaking.

He moved a little before opening his eyes, he hugged me tighter like he was afraid to loose me, "I'm sorry" he says, he looked at me "I'm sorry I haven't been paying attention to you, I've been a shitty boyfriend." He says, I couldn't say anything instead I took his head and pulled him in to a kiss, he kissed back, his
tongue asking for entrance, he was now on top of me.

He takes off his shirt and I take off mine, he grabbed my boobs and started to kiss my neck, I moan out in response, things got heated I was now laying in bed while Karl ate me out, "Fuck please let me cum" I say desperately, "You wanna cum huh? Go ahead be a good girl for me." I instantly let go shaking in the process, he cleaned me up making sure to get every last drop of my cum.

He didn't stop there, he inserted it one finger inside me I moan out in pleasure, "you like that huh" he asks, I nodded my head vigorously trying not to unravel, he inserted another finger inside and I lost it, I was now a moaning mess, he kept on fingering me, hitting all the best spots, I knew I wasn't just going to cum twice this evening, he fingered me until I came, he sat me up and licked his fingers, he put his fingers in my mouth tasting myself in the process.

He then flipped me over and made me position on all fours, he then pushed inside me, he didn't allow me to adjust he slammed balls deep inside me, he started to thrust inside me, he moaned and moaned, he was rough just how I loved it.

He then started to rub my clit, at this point I was shaking from all the pleasure, I was about to cum again, "fuck please let me cum again" I say embarrassingly it had only been 10 minutes since he was fucking me senselessly but I was overstimulated, I couldn't hold it "Fuck I'm gonna cum too" he says now speeding more and more,

"You like that huh? You're such a little whore for my cock"

"Yes you're so good for me"

"You're so tight"

"Yes you're so fucking good for me baby"

"fuckkkkk" he says while cumming inside me, I also came with him, shaking and screaming his name.

"Fuck yes" I say as we both calm down, I was now on my shoulders while my ass was in the air, he pulled out and layed me down.

"Fuck that was so good" he says "I came like 4 times" I say catching my breath, he laughed, I was shaking, he then spoke up again "I'm sorry-" I cut him off "Just stop okay? Its okay you made me cum 4 times I'm good with that" he laughed again, he noticed I was shaking and twitching so he covered me with our blanket and cuddled beside me.

I was still shaking after awhile but hey it was worth it.