Streaming

I was bored not doing anything and since I live with Karl I can hear him streaming and shouting probably at Sapnap or Dream and I couldn't help but just think about him and how much I want him, I feel the wetness on my heat and I couldn't take it.

I got up from our bed and went to his streaming room, he immediately turns off his camera and says "I'll be back in a minute guys", after he muted his mic I straddled him and starting kissing him.

You really want this huh? He says kissing back, but all I can answer was a whine from my mouth, I started to unbuckle his jeans and take off my clothes but just as I was about to kiss him again he unmutes his mic.

I have to go Y/n is sick and I gotta take care of her, he didn't even wait for someone to say okay or to say goodbye he left and started kissing me again and picked me up not breaking the kiss and going to the bedroom, his kiss was full of passion and lust and I could tell he really wants this.

At this point me and him are naked, he broke the kiss and started to touch my heat, fuck you're so wet he says putting one finger inside me, he started to finger me and added another finger in, fuck I'm gonna cum Karl fuck, I say he then replied saying fucking do it be a good girl for me and cum around my fingers, I did as I was told and came around his fingers.

As I was coming down from my high he was stroking his cock, I went down on my knees and starting to suck him off taking what I couldn't fit on my hands, I looked up at him and his head was thrown back and he was moning, damn he looked good.

He looked down at me and said fuck get up I can't wait to fuck this tight pussy, I get up and he instantly picked me up and and threw me on the bed and he positioned himself infront of me.

He teased my clit with his tip, just that made me have goosebumps, he looked at me and asked are you still on a pill I nooded and he instantly pounded into me.

He didn't give me time to adjust he just kept fucking me, you're so tight fuck he says pounding into me harder, his hand found his way to your legs and held them to this neck reaching your g spot, you moaned louder than you have ever did before, you like that huh you like that spot? He asks but all I can do was moan, he kept on pounding into me until I feel his thrust getting slower and I knew he was gonna cum, I encourage him, please cum inside me please I'm gonna cum too just cum inside me please.

He moans spilling into me as he rubs my clit and me cumming right after him, after he pulled out he mumbled fuck, I giggled as he went to get a towel and clean me up, he then positioned me comfortably and him climbing in the bed with me, he kissed my forehead and we fell asleep instantly, lets just say I wasn't able to walk for weeks.