Kitchen counter

I woke up with mine and Karl's leg intertwined, I look over him, he was naked and so was I, last night was amazing, he made me feel things I didn't think I could have felt.

I put on Karl's shirt which came down on my knees, I get up trying to not wake Karl while also not trying to fall, yesterday was intense, but in a good way, I shakily went to the kitchen to make breakfast, I look at the fridge to see there was bacon and also saw that there was pancake mix.

As soon as I was about to cook, Karl snaked his arms around me, "you scared me!" I say "I'm sorry I didn't mean to", he let go of me so I could cook, unfortunately I forgot to get a spatula.

I wobbled getting the spatula and Karl looked amused, proud and he had the cockiest smirk I've seen, "I did a good joh huh" he says now kissing my neck, "Karl I'm going to cook breakfast" he growled and replied "I don't care I already have breakfast".

He turned me around and kissed me, he grabbed my ass and squeezed it, I moan loudly, he took off his shirt and his hand immediately went to my heat, "fuck you're already so wet and I haven't even done anything to you" he says rubbing me.

He inserted a finger inside me and spread my wetness, I whimpered wanting more, "You want my cock love?" I nodded my head vigorously, he laughed then took of his pants, I quickly stroked his cock, he let out a pornographic moan.

I get down on my knees and started to suck him off, which was hard because his length was so long, he used his hand to make a makeshift ponytail and started to guide my head.

He was about to cum, I know it, his cock started to throb and it looked like he was gonna burst any second now, but he held himself back, he took his cock out of my mouth and pulled me by the hair and made me stand up, god I love this side of him.

He picked me up and set me down on the counter, he stroked his cock and put his tip inside my pussy, he was teasing me and I loved it, but I needed him I need his big hard cock, I whimpered and he put almost all of his cock in, he moaned at the sudden pleasure, he looked at me and kissed me and started to thrust in and out, slowly but deep, until he got impatient, he started to quicken his pace and hitting all the spots that made me scream his name.

Not long after he started to throb his cock and his thrust got sloppier, "fuck I cant get over how you feel, you're always so tight for me" he says "only for me right?" He asks in a playful tone "yes only for you" I moan out, I was close and the knot in my stomach was going to release, he must have felt it because he took his finger and started to rub my clit.

"You're gonna cum? Let me feel you" he says rubbing my clit faster and faster, I instantly came, and him following after, he came inside me, coating my insides with his cum, we ride our highs together, we pant and looked at eachother, everything was perfect and nothing can take that away from us, we connect our lips again not caring about anything at that moment.