Bundle of joy

Why does love hurt so much?

You'll do absolutely anything for someone you deeply love. If they're mad, or upset, even if it's not at you, you could feel they're pain twice as more. You would do absolutely anything to fix it. Even risking your own happiness.

Kaylin Fields, My Kaylin.

I loved him so much. He knows exactly what I'm thinking and when I'm thinking it. As same for me. It's like we were the other halves of each-others brains. He was considerate, caring, protective, and deeply in love with me.

But that feels so long ago now.

I would do anything for him.

Kill, cry, fight...Die. Anything.

And it seems like he'll have me do just that, while trying to fend for myself too.

I sigh as I walk threw the doors and make my way to the receptionist in the front.

She was an older lady, and greeted me with a smile.

I gave her a weak smile.

"You have an appointment, Dear?" she asked nicely

"Y-yes Ma'am, Scotalina Florez" I replied uneasily with a smile.

"Ahh cant forget a name like that." she chuckles.

"You a few minutes early, just take a seat until we call you." she pointed towards the waiting room and answered the ringing phone.

"Oh God" I faintly whisper as I take a seat in the -surprisingly- very clean waiting area.

The bright lights made me cringe as I stupidly looked into them.

I feel so alone, scared, and hungry at the moment; it all pointed to the inevitable.

It terrified me shitless, and when I looked to my side, I was still alone.

This made me want to hate Kaylin. With his dark hypnotizing eyes, his coal black anime like hair. It reminded me of Goku from DBz. I smiled when I thought about it.

Ugh! Stop It Scottie! He's not here with you holding your hand, comforting you! Come on, God knows were he is!

"Scotalina Florez, Room 8"

Anger must of consumed every part of my being, because when I heard my name, I gave the most scariest death glare towards the nurse. This glare could have turned her into stone.

"Lord..." I heard her gasp.

I quickly soften my face and gave a sympathetic smile. She just waved her hand toward room eight, and I sucked in a breath.