Chapter - 30{Rage}

Start from the beginning

'How is this possible first a Goddess of Space then time and now chaos just who the hell Veldanava is.'

Well, it is acceptable because they all can guess just how powerful Veldanava was in the past. But to be able to make friends with this powerful entity called Rimuru juust what luck does Veldanava have.

But then an enormous amount of fear again filled their hearts, when they saw Rimuru and Veldanava coming toward them like all the pressure was nothing.

Rimuru's body is releasing three types of energy. She already healed Veldanava a long time ago, she is just enjoying herself by seeing their pathetic reactions.

'Don't tell me

Their body started to tremble uncontrollably they all are terrified just by seeing her. The powerful energy started to move aside like it was bowing to Rimuru and making a way for her.

"Who-Who a-are y-you"

Goddess Lily asked Rimuru filled with fear. She looked directly into Rimuru's eyes, but suddenly avatar her gaze, she wasn't even able to make eye contact with her.

'It's like I was in front of a 'Supreme being' I'm a Goddess myself and to make me feel like, a mortal feel in front of a God. Like I was just an ant, an insignificant being and to make me God feel like this who the hell she is.'

They all thought in their head.

"Me. I'm the one who is going to kill all of you and don't worry, I will make sure to torture your soul for a hundred years with «Turn Null» and Divine Flames"

She said with an innocent smile.

She disappeared and reappeared in front of Keedo, he didn't have enough time to block or counter Rimuru's attack, nor like he can block though. Rimuru punched Keedo in his guts and he split some blood.

He didn't even move from his position even with this powerful punch because of the pressure. Rimuru was about to stab her hand and kill him, but suddenly Hana's face appears in front of her.

Her eyes open wide with surprise and she stops her hand at the last moment.

'Yeah... How can I forget..?

Hana died because she didn't want me to kill others...

And I was about to kill a God while using her body... '

Rimuru thought and guilt started to build inside her.

She suddenly felt guilty, seeing her like this Veldanava said.

"You don't have to force yourself I can handle the rest,"

He said with a soft voice. But before Rimuru said something Ciel-San chimed up.

<<Master the analysis of Master human form is already completed. You can use your own human form>>

After hearing this a wild smile appears on Rimuru's face.

'Really! Perfect!! Transform me into my(Yuu) human form'

Rimuru said with an excited voice because now she can kill the one who hurt his brother without any guilt or regret.

She transforms into her human form.

White hairs like snow started to flow into the pitch-black space while tearing the space that comes in their way with two beautiful and majestic skies-like eyes that can see through your very soul, soft and fair skin like cotton, and juicy and tender red lips with a body that can make any girl jealous. This form of Rimuru is also very beautiful just like her other form.

'With only her beauty she can make anyone, regardless of gender summit to her, but her power is also something that nobody can even dream of.'

Veldanava thought and a small smile appear on Veldanava's face and we can also see a light blush appear on his face.

'She is a person not to mess with regardless of any condition.'

That was the only thought running in all the evil god's minds.

'I didn't feel this happy in a billion years. Today I'm very grateful that I didn't make her my enemy.'

Veldanava thought and just the thought of Rimuru as his enemy send a shiver down his spine.

A being of incomparable and unmatched beauty with unparalleled and unimaginable strength.

"You all are unlucky today,"

She said with a voice that can even make a Demon shiver in fright... And the real hell started for the evil gods.