Chapter - 35{Memories}

In an isolated space, a magnificent Palace can be seen, and on the balcony of the palace, Rimuru is standing watching the sunset with a small smile. The palace is very beautiful not only from the outside but even from the inside. All the furniture, decorative items, all the items even the lights and candles all items are personally built by Rimuru herself.

This whole palace was made by Rimuru when she didn't have anything to do she came here to relax her mind.

The palace is huge, inside the place there is a swimming pool, a hot spring, two gaming rooms, a huge hall, a hall specially built for parties, a throne room, and many rooms and things.

The whole palace is made up of ice but inside the palace, the temperature is very comfortable around 25°c.

Rimuru is sitting in the chair comfortably while Ciel-San can be seen in a maid dress serving tea to Rimuru.

Rimuru is enjoying the evening, suddenly, many memories started to flow inside Rimuru's head. The beautiful past, she still remembers the day she meets Veldanava and he gave her name.

The name she is very proud of...

She still remembers the nerve-wracking fight...

The beautiful evening...

The warm and happy smile of Veldanava...

The creation of the world...

The anger and frustration...

All the things every single bit of it.

•••

"

What!! Really can you give me a name? Please give me!! Give me!!"

A nine-year-old blueish silver hair girl said in a completely exciting voice with stars in her eyes.

"Yes!! I can give you a name, it is not a problem for someone like me. Let's think about a name for you. You are the first one who comes here, you are rather friendly, so how about 'Rimuru Tempest' 'Rimuru' means 'Friendly one' and ‘Tempest‘ means 'Storm' because you are like a raging storm destroying everything that comes into your path and after you came here this whole mountain filled with laughter like a storm. Tell me you like this name don't you" Veldanava asked her.

"I not only like it, but I also love it"

Rimuru replied with a huge smile her whole body filled with excitement.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Brother don't eat my cake" An angry Rimuru shouted.

"Oops. Sorry but I already ate it." Veldanava replied while laughing.

"BROTHER!! I hate you"

Rimuru said while pouting and turning her back against Veldanava.

"Hey! I'm sorry"

Veldanava apologize but Rimuru didn't say anything

"How about this? I will give you my cake next time"

"Ok. I forgive you. But don't forget your promise" Rimuru replied with a smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Brother, it's not like that," a frustrated Rimuru said "Imagine. Like you are absorbing all the mana inside you"

"Rimuru it is not as easy as you make it sound like" Veldanava replied.

"Brother!! You can do this" Rimuru encourages him.

"Just a little bit more and..."

"Yes!! You did it!. Brother. Now your body didn't release any more mana" Rimuru shouted happily.