Chapter - 14{Demon Lord Vs Hero}

Green hair is dancing in the air, and dark green eyes are watching the army of humans from above, like a hunter watching its prey, with slightly darker skin and with black and green color dress. He is standing in the sky watching the human army with his sharp gaze.

He is the strongest Demon Lord 'Izoren Vaglol.'

He is watching a girl with black hair and brown eyes, a face like no other, a slender body, a perfect beauty in humans' views.

She is Hana the only human who can move under this terrifying pressure.

The sole reason for Demon Lord's army loses or at least that is what he thought. He doesn't make his move directly in the war until now because he feels the power of Ultimate Skill, but after one attack the power was completely gone like it doesn't exist in the first place.

This is what makes him slightly uncomfortable.

He isn't afraid of any being in this world, any but one- the monsters that live in 'God Mountain' the aura that he was releasing form the last five thousand years is unimaginable, and when Izoren feels the power of Ultimate skill he first checks the God mountain, but the aura is still flowing from the mountains that's mean he can make his presence known in the battlefield.

Rimuru Pov.

"Hehehe, he is finally here and the real fight is about to take place"

I quietly whisper to myself, I looked towards Hana she looks a little tired because she fought with five 'Special A-Rank' monsters, but overall she is completely fine not a single scratch present on her body, and before I say something Demon Lord 'Izoren Vaglol' attacked Hana with nuclear magic.

And with that, the battle between the Hero and the Demon Lord starts.

Demon Lord Izoren attack first with nuclear magic, but Hana deflects the attack with ease without a care of the world.

'Oi! Hana, I thought you want to save people.'- I wanted to shout after I saw the deflected nuclear magic going toward the adventurer.

'What do I do with this girl she is too careless'

I thought, but to my surprise, the Nuclear Cannon vanished into thin air before it reached the adventurer. What the hell?!! What did she do?.

<<Answer. This is the effect of the Unique Skill «Magic Cancel» it is a good skill.>>

'Huh! «Magic Cancel,» you say, but even she used that skill in her sword this cannot explain why the 'Nuclear Cannon' vanished this late.'

<<Answer. Master is not completely wrong, but she used this skill on the barrier that she made around the humans, not on her sword.>>

'Barriers you say, why didn't I notice this earlier.'

I'm not going to lie, but I didn't even realize that Hana made an invisible barrier around humans, she is getting better and better.

Well, Izoren also looked shocked, but he didn't waste his time and again attack Hana, but this time with his fire magic but not normal fire magic he added a layer of his Ultimate Skill energy in it.

I don't know what Ultimate Skill he has but I'm quite interested in how Hana is going to face this attack. The fire turned into a dragon-like shape as it made its way toward Hana.

Hana also channels her magic power into her sword, she also has a High Mythical tier sword, of course! I am the one who gave her this sword.

Ciel-San made this sword in the morning and I gave it to Hana as a gift, the sword is completely black with only one Gold line on the handle. After channeling the magic power inside the sword.