"I know but still, staying home was more fun and relaxing." I smile as I remember the first day and how Max and I had so much fun at home.

"Well you need to get back on track at school, plus the musical is in less than a month." Max said as he finished eating his ice and took my empty cup.

"I know, I'm still nervous about it though." I say as I take his hand and stand up.

"You are going to be okay, love. You already have all the lines memorized and you still have a few weeks to practice." Max says, throwing the cups away and pulling me with him to the car.

"Mhm," I hummed, still worried as I got in the car.

Instead of closing my door, Max held my chin and made me look at him. He looked me in my eyes, silently telling me that it was going to be okay. He kisses my lips softly before pulling away and closing my door.

The ride back home was silent but it was a comfortable silence. I was playing with Blue's ear most of the ride. We got to the house and Max opened my door and took my hand, taking me to the main door.

"Don wan you to go." I mumbled as I opened the front door. "Stay?"

"Sure babe." Max smiled, making me smile in return.

"Thanks Maxy." I said, grinning as I ran in the house.

"I have told you a million times not to call me that!" Max yelled as he ran after me.

We ran around the house with him chasing me and me laughing my ass off for a good 10 mins before he picked me up and threw me on the living room couch. He strated tickling me with me screaming for him to stop as I laughed hard. A knock on the door stopped us.

"I'll go get it." We both said together.

"Come on, let's go together." Max said as he pulled me up.

We walked to the door with me trying to get my hair to look decent. I opened the door to our neighbours, Mr. and Mrs. Rodrigo. Both of them had a worried look on their faces. Mr. Rodrigo raised a eyebrow at Max.

"Are you alright hun? We heard you screaming." Mrs. Rodrigo asked me while Mr. Rodrigo glared at Max.

"Yeah, we are good. We were just playing around and Maxy tackled me and was tickling me." I said, trying to stop my laughter when Max nudged me. I gave the Rodrigos a huge smile easing their worried expressions.

"Alright, well if you need anything, anything at all, we are just one shout away, yeah?" Mr. Rodrigo said.

"I know, thanks Mr. and Mrs. R." I nodded and smiled at them.

As soon as they left and I closed the door, Max pinned me to the wall with my hands above my head.

"How many times have I told you not to call me 'Maxy'?" Max asked, his face so close to my face that I could feel his hot breath near my ear. I could also smell mint in his breath. Mint Chocolate ice cream.

"Hmm...I donno, never?" I smirked, making him chuckle.

"Oh baby, I suppose if you want to brat then maybe I should treat you like one too." Max said, kissing up my neck and jaw.

By the time he finished his sentence, I was breathless and awfully wet between my legs. I had my eyes closed as I enjoyed the kisses, not realising that he was done speaking. I yelped as he picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder.

He took me up to my room and into my closet. He searched around before taking me to the bed and throwing me on it. He was quickly on top of me as he tied my hand with a scarf.