Zhan started to waver. He looked at the Alphas, while in his head was planning a strategy on how to be able to escape from the surround of the Alphas.

"Stop talking! Let's just taste this young Omega which hasn't been touched by any verse of our pack!" said the other Alpha.

The Alphas howled. They cheered that they found  a rare young Omega in its heat roaming around outside. They walked closer toZhan from any directions, makes Zhan feels as the dead meat. He couldn't make another move anymore. To jump over them was a useless effort to do as he was surely outnumbered by them which more than 10 wolves.

SCREEEEECCCHHHH!!!!!!

The sound of wheels screeching against the asphalted street defeating the ears, until those wolves has to perked their ears to the back, and their attention turned to the street, where there is a black sport car stopped in the middle of the road.

They looked at the motionless car. There was no one came out from the car after they waited for a few moments.

"That must be a useless drunk alpha who can't even remember that he's a wolf...!" said one of the alphas in the crowd. turning back to the terrified Omega.

Zhan hunched his back to the pain sent by his heat. The other Alphas turned back to him and begin to come closer again to him. Zhan was cornered. The heat was unbearable, and the Alphas are not his match, especially during his heat.

When one of the Alphas began to touch him...

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

There was a growl from outside the crowd, earned the attention from the lustful wolves that surrounding Zhan.

When they turned around, there is  young male Alpha standing beside the black sport car which its door opened. His fiery eyes shone to the Alphas who surrounding helpless Zhan.

"Young man! You have to wait for your turn for this special Omega!"  shouted one of the Alphas.

The young Alpha roared, didn't accept the Alpha's decision. He howled to the sky before he walks forward approaching the Alphas. His tongue sticking out, his canine teeth showed up and the slime dripping from his mouth. The adult Aphas stepped backward when they could feel the power from the young Alphas. They didn''t deny that the young Alphas was way too powerful compared to them, but they don't want to just give up and surrender the Omega to him.

"He is mine....!"  snarled the young Alpha.

"Hahaha...! What is the proof that he's yours? As we can see, He's unmarked. That means he's unclaimed by any Alphas!"  commented one of the Alpha.

The young Alpha snapped his attention to the Alpha who just talked. His fiery eyes flashing the anger and it sends the wave which makes the Alpha wavered. Another Alphas stepped further backward when the dominant aura surrounding in the air.

"Aaaarrrghhh...!"  Zhan growled in pain before he dropped himself on the ground.

The Omega's scream earned the attention from those Alphas. The young Alpha quickly ran to him and touch Zhan's face with his nose. Zhan whimpered.He opened his eyes and stared at the Alpha who already changed the form into a completely wolf, unlike him who still has a human's head and face.

"help... Help me..." Zhan hissed.

The young Alpha looked at him but didn't say a thing. Zhan closed his eyes and swallow his saliva, feeling the burning sensation through the pain. Suddenly the young Alpha screamed a long howl to the sky, hauled the crowd of the lustful Alphas that surrounding them.