"The forbidden fruit"

Well haven't updated in a while, you guys still alive? Cop!Kusou × Gangster!aren! Enjoy ;)~Light♡ ps. It's an AU so they're not gonna act cannon :)

No one's pov:

Kusou ran to catch up with the criminal "stop right there!" "C'mon darling catch up!" kusou's face turned red with embarrassment and anger. He ran faster catching up. He pinned aren to a car taking out his handcuffs and whispered in his ear "I catched up 'darling'". Aren smiled "where do you want to take this?" He asked flirting with him, kusou rolled his eyes "C'mon it isn't that far of a walk" he gently pulled aren towards the police department, once they reached there he opened the door for aren "my my what a gentleman" Kusou ignored his little comment and closed the door after himself. Aren quickly scanned the department noticing no one was there with kusou "A night shift alone?" Kusou once again ignored him "your name" "wow you arrested me and you don't even know my name? How do you know I'm not innocent of whatever I did?" "You were selling drugs to someone near the police department" "pfft, kuboyasu Aren" "age" "26 years old how about you?" "Been to jail before" "No, I always fuck them just how they like it" kusou stood up bothered a bit from the comment "follow me I'll lead you to your cell for the night" aren not bothered continued "Well they always want it without the condom but they're not that cute" kusou continued to lead him not listening at all, once they reached they're location kusou opened the cell door "turn" he got the keys out and let aren out of the handcuffs he let one hand free while the other was taken off by aren "What?" Kusou stayed in place frozen "c'mon pretty boy turn" "What no!" Kusou reached towards something to hit him but there was nothing there "fuck" aren pulled kusou and forcefully pulled his hands back handcuffing him pushing him into the cell and pinning him to the wall. He kissed his neck, biting him while kusou tried to hold back his moans "c'mon be a good boy and give me consent" he gently brushed against kusou's bulge, licking his ear he whispered "if you want me to do more say it" "I mhm want more please" "Say it" "please fuck me" "good boy" aren got the keys from kusou's pockets and unlocked the handcuffs, he took his pants and boxers along with his shirt. Aren stared and blushed his eyes glazed with lust "before this gets any more further I need your consent" "you can fuck me" "you make it sound like I'm the one begging, be a good boy and suck me off" kusou whined he never knew he would like to be degraded, praised or called good boy or pretty boy. He quickly knelt down taking Aren's pants off along with his boxers "I don't have your time darling" kusou hesitantly nodded knowing he shouldn't do this but he couldn't quite resist the temptation, he licked the base leading up to the head, sucking it a little to greedy "You're really shit at sucking cock" he grabbed kusou and softly tossed him on the bed. He put one finger near kusou's mouth and said "Suck" one simple word and it triggered everything kusou whined sucking aren's finger loving every moment that aren thrusted the finger deeper or added another, moaning like a cheap whore. Aren thought that his fingers were wet enough and entered one in loving how kusou lifted his hips to make his finger go in deeper "wow this is a sight to behold" aren said wanting to put it in already. He added another and made sure that he was loose enough to take him. He aligned his dick to kusou's hole and thrusting it into kusou loving how he loudly he moaned and how he cried, yelled and thrashed in pleasure. Aren grabbed his ass and slapped it making kusou moan more making him tight "ahh fuck I'm going to cum make sure we cum at the same time" "Y yes ahh fuck I'm going to cum ahm" aren grabbed his base "What did I say? We cum together" "No" kusou squirmed making aren's cock go deeper inside "ahh ha fuck I wanna please let me cum" "just a bit more-" aren thrusted his cock deeper and making it faster eager to let his load flow through kusous ass. "Fuck" aren let go of kusou's base loving the whimpers kusou made as he felt arens load flowing through him and spilling on his thighs aren licked kusou's neck "Your sweat tastes sweet" "ahh" kusou was twitching and moaning wanting more. "Fine then I'll be kind and give you one more round pretty boy" both kusou and aren looked at each other with lust gazed eyes.