s-sho?

Todorokis pov

I gave him the money and he gave me a bag I opened the bag and saw a pack of pills I was glad I wasent scammed I ate 2 of the pills even though the bottle said to only take one a day after that I put the pills in my backpack and started to run but just before I ran out of the alley I heard a voice that I had heard before "s-sho" the voice repeated again I turned around but no one was there so I ran because I was late for class and if my family found out they would kill me when I  got to school I saw a bunch of pro hero's beat up and almost unconscious I then looked around to see a villain who seemed to be yelling at the pros to tell him where I was I walked out from my hideing place and stood infrount of the villain I looked back to see that he had hurt bakugo as well I looked back at the villain angry that he had hurt the 2nd  person I cared about most bakugo "HURT HIM AGAIN AND I WILL KILL YOU" I yelled the villain ran away in fear I turned back to the pro hero's and bakugo but then I saw someone not just anyone him endeavor my eyes went from full of anger to full of fear but I hid my fear under my normal calm face and helped everyone get cleaned up after that I went to class walking beside bakugo but then he said something along the lines of "oi Icyhot what was That back there?"