The dream

It was a dark, cold, and stormy night. Alex was wrapped up in her favorite blanket watching her favorite show, My little pony. Sure it might seem like a kids show, especially since she was 23 years old, but she still loved the show. Maybe it was because it gave her a sense of nostalgia or maybe it was the longing for something like that. However, she knew she couldn't have that because the world was a shitty place with shitty people.
It was getting late, so she decided to turn off the show and go to sleep. Well, not sleep but get on the bed and scroll through her socials until her eyes closed. About an hour later she finally slept and she had a dream. Not her normal boring dreams about the kind of life she wanted, but the kind of dream that showed her her childhood. She saw her parents smiling and giving her the biggest hug while tucking her into bed. She saw them telling her her favorite story, The little prince, for the 1000th time. That was the first time in a long while Alex had a soothing dream.
A/N: Short first chapter

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 24, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Adventures of Alexजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें