Chapter 17: Uzumaki Twins vs Pain; Part 4

Start from the beginning

"Naruto!" Aika shouts

Suddenly a hand grabs Naruto's hand and pulls him away. In front of him stood the Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze.

"Naruto!" Aika runs over

"Aika" Naruto looks at her surprised then back at the 4th Hokage "Lord Fourth?"

"I worked it into the seal spell that I'd appear in your psyche if you ever happened to reveal the eighth tail. Truth be told I never wanted it to get this far" Minato says before looking back at the nine-tails "since I never wanted to see you again"  he looks back at the twins "But then I was looking forward to seeing the young man that my son had become, so I guess it evens out" He smiles "It comes with a bonus seeing my little girl here as well"

Aika and Naruto stare at the fourth Hokage at a loss for words.

"Fourth Hokage, come here, I'll rip you to shreds!" The nine-tails screamed

"Eek!" Aika jumps and holds onto Naruto

"Then I guess I'll stay over here; makes more sense wouldn't you agree Naruto? Aika?" Minato questions with a smile

"Y-You know my name" Naruto stutters out "you know our names?"

"well yeah, I did help name you two" Minato replies "Not very original naming our two sons Haruto and Naruto, they sound alike" he chuckles "Aika was your mother's idea though, we were so happy when you ended up being twins, I was looking forward to having a little girl"

"..dad" Aika speaks as a tear goes down her cheek, she looks at Naruto "Naruto.."

"It's dad" Naruto covers his eyes to stop himself from crying

Minato smiles and walks over to the two. He wraps his arms around the two of them and they hug him. After a bit the twins had stopped crying and they walked a bit away from the 9-tail's cage, ignoring his shouting.

"The third didn't tell you much did he? Though I suspect he wanted to keep the information of the nine-tails to a minimum. If people would have found out you were my kids that would have put you two in more danger" Minato explains "With Naruto having the 9-tails and Aika having the Fenikkusu I'm sure their was already people after you"

"...I killed thousands of people when I was 2" Aika tells him

"eh.." Minato stares at his daughter before blinking "only thousands? I thought it would've spread more"

"dad!" Aika shouts surprised

"What?" Minato chuckles "I get that it was innocent people and I'm upset for that, but your fire is really special, it's powered by the spirit of the pheonix Raja"

"Raja?" Aika asks confused

"Yes, your mom used to tell me how select few could even hear the voice of Raja" Minato tells her "and if you can that means she has chosen you as her vessel, once she deems you worthy she'll lend you her power and you have the potential to unlock the pheonix cloak"

"...oh so that's the voice I've been hearing in my head" Aika says out loud

"You can hear her?!" Minato grins "that's great, my little girl's gonna be so strong" he hugs her "I'm so proud of you"

"Ah dad let me goooo" Aika whines

"Dad" Naruto finally says

"Hm?" Minato lets go of Aika and looks at him