"BWAHAHAHAHA! YOUR SCARED OF A DEER?!" max teased David.

"Come on max, stop with the tormenting." I asked,

"Oh come on y/n! You have to admit that was kinda pathetic!" Max laughed.

"Max." I glared at him, "At least he didn't run away, he stood in front of the campers and tried to protect them Wich counts for a lot."

He held up his hands defensively, "whoa sorry didn't mean to bully your boyfriend, sorry." He said sarcastically.

I nodded, "thank you."

"Okay hold the fuck up. You haven't denied gotten red or ANYTHING when I tease you two. What the fuck is going on?" Max asked.

"Yea I've noticed that too." Neil commented.

"YEA! Do you guys like like each other?" Nikki asked pushing past max and Neil.

"Well I uh- kids well."David's face became red as he scratched the back of his neck.

I looked him and nudged towards the campers. He sighed and nodded.

I laughed," well I haven't denied anything because there's nothing to deny..?"

The campers mouths dropped. Max came up to me and claimed me like a tree till he was looking at me eye to eye. "Wait wait wait! Are you dating sunshine over here?!" Max pointed, "yes," I looked over at david. "I am Dating sunshine."

He smiled and blush flushed his cheeks.

"When did it happen?" Harrison asked.

"Yea! I am badly hurt you don't tell us." Nerf added.

"Well, I mean it just kinda happened so-"

"Have you two kissed?" Nikki asked.

"Well I uh-" david started.

"Have you guys fu-" Neil started.
I covered his mouth.
"I've cream! Who wants ice cream!" I asked.

The campers cheered and headed towards the mess hall.

"Whew, nice job that could've gotten way out of hand." He thanked.

"Anytime, sunshine." I winked.

"I'll keep that in mind, honey." He winked back heading towards the mess hall with the kids.

I laughed and walked with them. Until.

*snap*

I turned around to where david had said the "monster" was,
"Hello?" I called out.

No response. I tuned away to head towards the campers. But I could feel my hair on end as if there were a pair of eyes watching me.
I ran up to david and the campers.

I subconsciously grabbed David's hand and held onto it.
When we were walking he squeezed it Wich made me look at him. He had a warm smile on his face. I returned it looked around to make sure no one was watching and planted a kiss on his cheek and kept walking forward.

I'm just being paranoid.

Me and david got into the mess hall to see Gwen already there.

"Hello Gwen! Are you feeling better?" David asked.

"Sure, kinda?" She shrugged.

"Do you need more of those pain killers? I asked.

"No but thank you, oh and thanks for them earlier by the way. And the heating pad. And the ice cream.." she paused, "Jesus I feel bad now."

"Don't." I laughed, "girls gotta help girls." I nudged.

"Take notes," Gwen whispered to david when he chuckled. We grabbed our food and sat down at a table.

"Hey. So I was thinking..." I started.

"Hm?" Gwen and david asked.

"Well, sense the tent incident... I've been kinda um. Worried about the campers." I admitted.

"Diddo, there pieces of shit but don't deserve anything to happen to them and honestly what happened that night scared me. Luckily no one was hurt." Gwen added.

David nodded.

"Well we should set up a tent for councilors down there. I can do it alone and you guys can enjoy our cabin, but I just can't sleep right thinking I can't just exit my bed and instantly be there.
Because I have a feeling.." I thought about the note, "I just have a feeling that won't be the last time something like that happens."

"Yea, it worry's me with them being there alone. Even if we're a 2 minute walk away it's still too long, and if your going down there your not going alone." Gwen agreed.

"That's a great idea guys!" David cheered, "we should set up a councilor tent! With a hidden camera that's connected to our phones too!" He added.

"Yea, but someone needs to stay in the cabin for the phone etc.." I added.

David looked disappointed, "oh, that's right."

"Fine. I'll stay in the cabin. I already know you wanna be there with her." Gwen caved.

"Thank you Gwen!" David thanked.

I chuckled, now my mind was at ease, kinda.

"Wait Gwen what about you being alone?" I asked. She took our keys from her pocket.

"Our cabins doors can lock. Tents can't."she argued.

"That's true..."

"Well, set up another tent after dinner,"

//

After dinner we did set up a tent, it was a bit bigger than the campers and there was one big cot. That was on us for letting Gwen get the stuff. Not that I was complaining with having to sleep in the same bed as him-
We set up motion cameras that alerted us when there was motion in the tent area and when there was it would record.
After explaining to the campers and some groans and complaints it was time to go to bed.

When me and david entered our tent it was somewhat awkward to figure out how we were gone change. I suggested we should just change but david refused because she didn't want to be impolite. Especially because we just got together. I agreed so he would wait outside the tent while I changed and vise versa. Gwen gave us a big blanket that was thick to put on the bottoms 3 pillows, 2 from our best and one extra I brought. And another blanket to put on top. There was a stump holding a lantern next to us. I got it to the bed Wich was way more comfortable than it looked. I melted into it, I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"You're so gorgeous.."
I tuned to look at david who had just sat down at the endless of the cot. His face flushed.
"Oh uh I'm sorry," he scratched the back of his neck, "I didn't realized I said that out loud.."

I smiled and tried to hide my flushed cheeks. I sat up and reached out my arms enough to pull him to lay down next to me. I kissed his nose and hurried my face in his chest. "Your pretty gorgeous too."

I could feel him smile, he played with my hair and hummed the song to La da dee Wich we listened to on our car ride. I wrapped my arms around him and hummed along till I fell asleep.

So there we were. Alone. In our own tent, next to the campers. While I snuggled the man I loved. While he played with my hair and we both hummed to the song that we sang on our second date.

Honestly I know this won't last but... this is so... perfect.

"I love you." I sighed before drifting off to sleep.

"I love you more," a faded David's voice replied as a fell into sleep.