"Fuck Me" [Great_Day x Merciless_Night]

Start from the beginning

Great gripped onto Merciless's wrists harder and used his other hand to tilt the night's face towards him, their faces inches apart. Great leaned close to Merciless's ear and whispered, "I can do that for you, if you want~". Merciless blushed, even more, he couldn't find the ability to speak and became more flustered each passing second. Great looked at Merciless again, watching how the night became silent under his words and gaze. Merciless could feel the leader roll his hips a little, causing their lower regions to rub together again. Merciless but his lip, attempting to silence the small moans that threatened to escape him, but failed. The night bucked his hips upwards a little, desperate for more touch. He couldn't deny that he was frustrated and wanted this, his pants grew slightly tighter as he rubbed himself against Great.

The leader laughed a little as Merciless nodded his head slightly, his face red as a tomato already. Great quickly loosened Merciless's belt, the night rolled his head back as the leader's hand brushed against his boner. Great hooked two fingers around the waistband of the night's pants and pulled them down, Merciless moaned a little as Great moved his hand up and down his length. The way the leader prodded at his tip with a single finger made Merciless whimper, he hadn't had this touch in so long.

Great pulled his hand away, making Merciless groan in annoyance, and pulled the night's boxers down in a swift motion. Merciless blushed as the leader eyed his dick, dripping with precum already and noticeably hard. Great quickly loosened his own belt and pulled his pants and boxers down, he stroked Merciless's dick occasionally and watched as the night completely broke under his touch.

The leader quickly lined himself up to the night's entrance, still kneeling over him and pinning his wrists down. He slowly rubbed his dick on the night's entrance, pushing it in slightly. Merciless whined from this teasing, he bucked his hips again and felt more precum spill out of him. Great removed his hand from the night's wrists, took a hold of Merciless's waist and slammed into him.

Merciless arched his back, pleasure erupted throughout his entire body and a solid moan slipped past his lips. Great didn't give the night any time to adjust, he pounded into the operative below him at a fast pace. Merciless was turning into a moaning mess at Great's actions, his dick throbbed even more and he felt tears well in the corners of his eyes. Great's grip on the night's waist tightened as he leaned forward and tried to go faster, he loved the effect he had on the night. The way the leader just barely grazed his sensitive spot made Merciless beg for more, the feeling was pure bliss to him. Merciless gave up on trying to keep himself quiet as Great fucked him senseless and practically rearranged his insides, the pleasure was overwhelming.

Merciless felt his climax building up, Greats actions brought it closer with every second. The feeling was making him lose control of himself, countless noises flew out of his mouth and his arms flailed to the side. He couldn't deny, this feeling was amazing. Merciless was completely out of control, and second, he felt that he would reach his limit. It clawed at his insides, wanting to be repressed.

But before Great could make that one last thrust and completely destroy the night, the bushes around them rustled a little and a figure came flying out of them. Great immediately pulled out of the night causing Merciless to whine loudly, he had been so close and Great fucking edged him. Great quickly composed himself and Merciless got to his senses, did the same.

When they had finished they felt eyes on them, Great looked up and his eyes met with an operative of his. Macabre started at the leader and the night, Great and Merciless were still in the position with Great on top of the night, kneeling and his legs parted by Merciless's waist. Macabre snapped out of his little daze and cleared his throat, he attempted to form a sentence but no words came out. An awkward silence filled the clearing, even Merciless didn't try and escape.

Great broke the tense silence, "Uhm operative Macabre, how can I help you?". Macabre struggled to answer, he didn't want to admit that he had seen the two of them fucking and saw them panicking to compose themselves when he had arrived. "Me and Unpredictable have captured two other nights and plan to head back to the city now, please join us when you are, uhm, ready", Macabre sprinted out of the clearing and nearly ran into a tree as he ran back to Unpredictable.

Great sighed and glanced at the night below him, he slowly got up and took a harsh grab on Merciless's arm. "We'll continue this later, let's go", Great said to the night in an annoyed tone. Merciless attempted to stand but his legs had failed him and he fell to the ground, his lower region felt non-existent now. Great smirked a little and helped the night to his feet, letting him hang onto him for support. Merciless grunted a little as he walked, causing the leader to turn his gaze to him. "Did you lose your voice from screaming too much~?", Great teased and Merciless nearly fell over from the leader's lusty tone. The night could only shake his head and continued walking, his face covered in a blush.

He would be sure to watch his mouth next time.

THE END
LOST MOTIVATION HALFWAY FUCK