Part 5

*Bridgette's Pro*

  I'm sitting in my office when I get a facetime from my little Mari. I answer and say " Yes my little one" with a big smile until I see her face and know she's not happy with me. Mair says " Mother what were you thinking inviting my class when it will put them in danger. You will call Bruce and have him set up a self defense class for my class so that they can be a little safer when they go to china." I look at my daughter and all I can say is " I'm sorry honey and I will call him right away to plan the classes for your class." "thank you mom and it's ok i just wished you could have given me a heads up. Me and Nino froze in class from the news." I giggled a little when she said that and said " Sorry again my little one and tell Nino and the others sorry as well. Oh and before I forget I'm sending the jet and a serpies for you and Nino as well love you bye." I hung up before she could yell at me for sending the jet. Now I have to call Bruce and tell him what she said. 'This should be fun.'

*Mari's Pro*

Nino, Chloe and Adrian walked into my room and I'm just looking at my phone with an upset face. "What happened Mari?" Nino asked me. I put my phone done and look at my friends/family "My mom says she has a surprise for you and me Nino and she sent my jet for the class" I say to them. Nino looks at me and says "what do you think she meant by that?" I look him in the eyes and say " With my mom you never know."

*Bruce's Pro*

   I'm in my office when I get a call and answer without looking at it. "Bruce speaking, how may I help you?" I said " Well look at that you still never look at your phone before answering I see." Bridgette said. "It's good to hear from you bridge, what's up?" i asked "Well it's not me that wants something from you but Mari, She was wondering if you can set up some self defence classes for her class?" I could hear the nervousness in her voice and I was wondering what happened. Then said " I don't mind doing that but why does she want classes for her class if they are going to be with my sons?"

"Well I didn't tell her she would be touring around with your sons and I also didn't tell her about this trip she found out today and was not happy with me" Bridge said. " Well you know how she gets when it comes to keeping her secret and how portaktive she can be with her friends and family." I said to her.

~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~

*? Pro*

  I was waiting in the jet for my little bro, Mari, and the rest of the class to come. When my aunty asked me to be an undercover bodyguard / translate for the class I was happy because I could see my fam after so many years.

*Mari's Pro*

  Me, Nino, Chlo, and Adrian were listening to music waiting for the class to show up to the airport. We see the bus pull up and everyone gets out listening to lila's lies. Miss. B says " Class, the queen has sent us a jet to ride and a helper for the trip so please be on your best behavior." Me and Nino look at each other and think of who she could have sent but still don't know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~N/A Please read~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry my little wolf cubs. I've been going throw some depression and wrights black. I'm still working on the story but if anyone has and ideas or Sugjestins  please feel free to share them with me. i'm trying to work on the story when i can and when i get ideas but its been hard for me with some really things that are going through my head. The depression and stress has my head spinning and I can really sleep all the time thank you for being patient with me. the next part wont be out for a will so im sorry about that