part 72

third person
it's 5:00 pm it's getting dark outside. everyone head inside which natalia and mattia spend a little bit with mattia's family. which is 5:20 it's time for them to go. natalia and mattia said their goodbyes to teresa, gianluca and giacomo.

they both left their house. hopped on the car and their final wave goodbye, again and they drove off. natalia is still upset, but mattia as well. they put calm music for them to be calm and not being upset till they get home.

a few minutes later

natalia
we've arrived home. currently im still upset about mattia and ayiana. but i feel so bad that it's his birthday and i ruined it for him like it's his day to be happy but i could tell he isn't.

which i want to apologize..

we head to the front door to unlock it and he goes to the counter and place the keys there. he cuffed his hands to his face which he's upset. i look at him and feel so hopeless. like i just want to say sorry. i just stand there looking at him but then he took his hands off his face.

all he said is.

"ima go change because im going to the mall with kairi and josh." he said upset. "wait!" i said. "what lia?" he said not looking at me. "im sorry." i paused. "sorry for what?" he said frustrated looking at me.

i grabbed both of his hands. "that um about what happened with ayiana. i just shouldn't be rude to her and snapped on her. please im sorry if i ruin your birthday. you didn't deserve this babe i want you to be happy today and have the best time of your life okay." i said putting my hands gently on his cheek. "the reason you have to forgive is her. listen baby i love you but you don't have to be trippin if im talking to girls who im friends with. but you have forgive her not me." he said.

"if it's the girl she liked you, used to, didn't. i don't want you talking to them because to me it's disrespectful and cheating." i said. "baby, i believe you but i mean if theses hoes are in my dms i would automatically block." he said laughing. "yeaaa that's my bae right there." i said laughing. "so we're good now?" he said concerned. "yes we're." i said pecked his lips.

he smiled and head upstairs to go change. so i sat down in the couch and scrolling from tiktok. that's when i heard him coming downstairs.

his outfit:

"okay the fit!" i said standing up from the couch

"okay the fit!" i said standing up from the couch. "ayee thank you!" he said. that's when i heard the ding from his phone. he looked at it and it's kairi, he said he's outside.

mattia kissed me a goodbye. "have fun bae!" i said. "you too baby." he said screaming. he got on the car and looked at me blowing his kisses which i catched it and smiled. the car drove off i closed it behind me.

i go call the girls and the boys, it's party time.

i hanged up and hurry head upstairs to get ready. i took off my makeup the outfit i wore from mattias parents house. to this amazing outfit.