Conquering the Sun (Chapter 11)

Start from the beginning

———
"GYAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAGGHH" A certain light user screamed. This resulted in the others covering their ears. "Shut up!" Aoi yelled. "W-Welcome!" Nezuko smiled. "SO CUTE I'M HAVING HEART ATTACKS!" Zenitsu shouted with blood shots eyes. "YES, PLEASE HAVE ONE!" Aoi said. "WHAT THE!? IS NEZUKO-CHAN SPEAKING!? FOR ME!? IS IT ME!? SHE WORKING HARD FOR ME?" Zenitsu rambled. "OH YEAH, I'M BACK IN THE GROOVE! CAN WE FINALLY GET MARRIED!?" Zenitsu yelled, holding Nezuko's hands.

"Get the heck out!" Aoi said trying to pry Nezuko away from Zenitsu's grip. "NEZUKO-CHAN UNDER THE MOON WAS AMAZING, BUT NEZUKO-CHAN UNDER THE SUN IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! WONDERFUL! MARVELOUS!" Zenitsu praised. "Get away from her!" Aoi shouted. "IF WE GET MARRIED, I'LL FEED YOU EEL AND SUSHI EVERYDAY! SO PLEASE MARRY ME!" Zenitsu continued. "Welcome back, Inosuke." Nezuko stated with the same smile. There was a moment of silence until Zenitsu turned around and started talking about ways to kill Inosuke. He was biting his lip so hard that a trail of blood was flowing down his chin. "Don't say something so disturbing!" Aoi scolded.
(Inosuke came to the butterfly estate two days ago due to an injury. Then he made it his goal to get Nezuko to rennet his name.)

———
That day, in the Ubuyashiki estate, an emergency meeting was held.
"Aagh. I envy you guys. Why can't I bump into Upper Moons?" The Wind Pillar complained. "It's not like people bump into them all the time." The Serpent Pillar spoke. "But how are you three doing, Hirasi, Kanroji, Tokito?" Obanai asked. "Oh! Yeah! Yes, I'm feeling a lot better!" Mitsuri exclaimed. "I...am not at full strength yet." Muichiro stated. "I'm almost at full strength I just...need some more time to get fully charged." You muttered as you played with you hair.

" if we lose anymore Pillars, the Demon Hunters will be in trouble..." Gyomei said. "But defeating two Upper Moons without a casualty is very noble, indeed..." He continued. "You three recovered surprisingly quickly from this. Did anything happen?" Shinobu asked.
"Oyakata-sama probably wants to talk to us about everything, including this." Giyuu assumed.

"I'm very sorry for the wait." A female voice spoke, catching the attention of all the Pillars. "For our Pillar meeting today, I, Ubuyashiki Amane will be attending in the place of Ubuyashiki Kagaya." The female spoke. "Right now, the disease affecting our Master Kagaya has gotten worse." Amane spoke. "And he sends his apologies for being unable to attend this meeting in front of you all."
It felt as if a wave of dread washed over everyone. "Understood...I will pray from Oyakata-sama's flickering flame of life to last a bit longer, even for just a day. And for you to stay strong Amane-sama." Gyomei said. There was a moment of silence before Miss Amane spoke up. "He would like to give his thanks to all the Pillars." She said.

"I'm sure you all have heard this, but we now have a demon who has conquered the sun, and she is here. Kibutsuji Muzan has most likely altered his goals to go after her, so that he can conquer the sun himself. The time for an all-out battle is approaching." She informed. "Also, we have reports of strange marks appearing on Hirasi-sama, Kanroji-sama and Tokito-sama during their battles against Upper Moons for and five. So I would like to ask you three how you got those marks and what the conditions are to obtain them." She said. The three of you perked up at this observation. "Marks?" You asked. "During the Sengoku era, there were some swordsmen of the first breath who were one step away from ending Kibutsuji Muzan. They all had marks that resembled demon crests." Amane shared.

Giyuu, Obanai, and Sanemi were confused now. "This knowledge has been passed down though, so some people should know about this." She said. "But I haven't heard of any, so why are we hiding this?" Sanemi asked. "Because a lot of people were brooding over the marks not appearing, and that's why." The female answered. "A lot of information about these marks became hazy with time. Maybe because it was never laid out in stone back then. And the Demon Hunters were on the verge of annihilation countless times, so perhaps the succession died out at some point." She continued. "But we do you have one piece of consistent knowledge about them."

"Once one person has that mark on them, It starts spreading to others, as if they're resonating." The daughter read out loud. "That's how one of the swordsmen of the first breath put it." The little girl said. "And as of now, the first person who had this mark was not any of the pillars here. But Kamado Tanjiro, he was the first one with the mark. But when we asked him, he had a hard time explaining how he received those marks. We could have left it off there, but then we got word that three of the Pillars received those marks as well. So please inform us Kanroji-sama, Hirasi-sama, Tokito-sama." Amane said as her and her daughters did a light bow. 'So formal and polite!' You thought with stars in your eyes.

"O-Okay!!" Mitsuri stuttered. 'Amane-sama is so wonderful...' Mitsuri fawned. "So, like, back then, my body was like, super light!" Mitsuri said. "Y-Yeah and uhhh uhhh, It was like, badaaaaam! And duuurrr and budaah" You enthused making hand gestures. "Then my heart went badum badum, and my ears went screeeeeee!" Mitsuri exclaimed with her fist up to her face like a child. "And tinkle tangle too!" You said mimicking her actions.

Everybody looked at you guys as if you had two-heads. You then looked over to Obanai and Sanemi as if asking why it's so quiet. They were both silent as a rock but the silence was VERY loud. Sanemi deadpanned at you with tick marks decorating his face, Obanai just face palmed. That's when it hit you both on what you did just now. You looked forward in horror and embarrassment. "We are very sorry, we will go hide in a tiny hole now." You both said as you both did a head and ground touching bow.

"I wasn't aware of any marks." Muichiro spoke, interrupting the silence. Both you and Mitsuri got up and looked back at him, as you both sweated uncontrollably. You were silently thanking him for taking the attention off of you. "But looking back on the previous battle, I became aware that a number of things were different. If you fulfill these conditions, then maybe everyone can get these marks. So let me tell you how it works now."