She didn't want to tell her parents because they were very religious. Like extremely. So for three years our relationship was kept a secret.

A few weeks before our senior graduation I got sick of it and told her they don't deserve her if they don't love her for her. I thought it was ridiculous that we were going to be adults in a few weeks and she was scared of her parents opinion. I told her that if she loved me enough she'd tell them about us.

Yeah, I was being selfish I know that now. But she responded with "I do love you but they're my family and I don't want them to hate me. You don't know what it'd be like to lose one because you've never had one." I broke up with her even though she was right but the way she said it was hurtful. Maybe I was being stupid. I could tell she loved me just as much as I loved her.

She begged and sobbed that day for me to change my mind. I still think about how I walked away as she did. Nothing has ever hurt like that did.  When I got back to the home I cried the whole day, I even cried the next day at school.

I didn't speak to her or look for her in school those last few weeks before graduation because I was hurt by her words. But when it came time for us to graduate I noticed that she wasn't there.

So after, I drove to her house only to find it empty and with a for sale sign in the yard. She left me and I know we were broken up but it hurt. I should be use to people leaving. My real parents didn't even want me and I doubt they knew I was intersex. Jokes on them though because look at me now.

After that I decided to go to the local college. I didn't know what I wanted to do but I was majoring in business. I met Shane in my business class. We sat next to each other and would partner up for projects. We had a lot in common and we just clicked. Eventually we got an apartment together splitting the rent.

I hadn't even finished a year of college when me and Shane were shopping through downtown Hartford and so man whom I've come to know as Ricky stopped us on the sidewalk to ask me if I was a model. I casually told him I wasn't because it wasn't the first time I'd heard that. Ricky went on to tell me that he was a scout for Conneticut Modeling Inc. a modeling agency.

He gave me his card and told me to consider giving him a call because my looks had potential. Before I became a model I always went to the gym to help clear my mind so I had nice curves to me. After thinking it over for a few days I called him and that's how I started my modeling career. It took me three years to finally decide to go bigger and put in a request at Elite.

I could of applied when I first started because did definitely have the looks. But I was hesitant because I'm intersex. If I'm picked I'll get bigger offers from better magazine and fashion brands.

It helped that I've already been in a couple Vogue magazines, not on the cover but on some of the pages a few times and Ricky already had a good relation with the people at Elite Modeling Management which is one of the top modeling agencies in the the world. So it's a big deal.

A few weeks ago, Ricky sent some of my photoshoots in for me. It takes awhile because there are a lot of girls who apply. My agents name is Reece Michelson. He sounded young and thankfully nice. According to him I need to be permanently resided in Manhattan by Wednesday and he'd call and tell me what I need to do by then.

Today is Monday so I'll be using it and tomorrow to get settled in to my new apartment in Greenwich Village. It's not far from the Elite agency building so that's why I chose it.

I look out the window for the rest of the trip. Manhattan is only 2 hours away by car. But I have never been so it'll be an experience.

About 2 hours later we arrive in New York. I expected the traffic to be slow but wow. We had to pass through the central part of Manhattan and it's packed.

I'm dropped off in front of the lobby in Greenwich Village. The neighborhood is very lively with vibrant colors. It's surprisingly pretty clean. There were rows of apartments and cafes on almost every corner. The women that owns this place is definitely loaded, I should have looked her up.

The owner of the apartment homes said that she'd be waiting for me in the lobby. I've never heard of an apartment building with a lobby. The lobby building looks like a luxurious hotel or a museum and it definitely isn't cheap. It's a good thing I've made a lot of money over the years from my modeling gigs.

I enter the lobby with my suitcase behind me. The lobby is nice. There is a chandelier in the middle of the ceiling and a seating area of nice sofas.

There's only three other people in here. A women and little girl both with their hair in a bun. Their backs are facing me as they talked to some old man dressed in designer.

When I was talking on the phone with the landlord of the apartment complex I'm gonna stay in. Her voice sounded very familiar. But I couldn't put my finger on it.

The conversation was brief I just called to make sure there was a room available for rent. She didn't ask for my name or tell me hers. Maybe that's a Manhattan thing. They don't care who you are as long as you pay.

The woman whom I expected to be older is young or just has the build of a young person. She's not dressed very professionally; a simple skin tight black tee and some white shorts that work really nicely for her ass. First time I've ogled somebody's ass in years. She looks awfully familiar just from her backside but I can't see her face as she talks to some grey headed man in designer clothing.

The little girl's in a cute and I bet expensive as hell Burberry dress the top is white while the skirt is Burberry print and she has little Burberry and white converses to match. She was standing by the women holding her hand. I assume they are mother and daughter. Although the little girls hair is dirty blonde and the women's is like a silver lavender color.

I look around for any other women that could possibly be the owner. I don't see any so assume it's her and approach them. As I get closer I recognize the voice as the woman from the phone and it sounds even more familiar... like Aurora.

I get closer and I guess she hears me approaching because she turns around. My eyes widen. ¡No mames! It is Aurora! Are you fucking kidding me? This is where she moved to! And of course she owns the fucking building I'm trying to rent. Her and the kid are definitely not mother and daughter. That kid's like 4.