Our Honeymoon was spent traveling the Caribbean. It was amazing. On our last night of our honeymoon I started feeling really sick. Thinking it was a stomach bug, we had a doctor called in who told us I was pregnant. It was the most amazing yet scariest news to hear. Liam was of course on board with the pregnancy and was happy to announce we were expecting twins. After a very smooth pregnancy which involved a very overprotective Harry catering to my every whim. Ava Elizabeth Styles and Edward William Styles were born and are now very energetic and charming 8 year olds. We are so lucky to have them both.

 Liam and Gemma have also had a son Patrick who is 8 now and Edward and he are attached at the hip. Zayn and Andy have got two kids now 8 year old Zoe and 7 Year old Maddie. They are a constant in our lives and our family dinners have turned into huge events. We couldn’t have asked for anything more.

“Yep Ready as I’ll ever be Husband” I say back to Harry, trying to hide my face from him.

“Lou baby are you crying?” Harry asks sweetly.

“No. no! I am not emotional just because my youngest children are in middle school now” I say wiping my eyes.

“Dad what are you going to be like next week when Darcey and I leave for college” Aston laughs.

“Hey I have the right to be an emotional wreck then too, my babies are leaving the nest” I say.

“Don’t pretend like you don’t have several ideas planned for their bedrooms Louis, I’ve seen the blueprints” Drew says jokingly walking into the room.

“Hey! now I’m officially offended Dad, I hope you cry for weeks when we leave” Darcey laughs.

“Thanks for throwing me in the whole Drew, appreciate it” I say rolling my eyes, smiling at him.

“It’s my job Lou” Drew says smirking at me. As Harry and him laugh at me.

“Alright guys lets go your cousins are waiting at school for us. We will take you all into class together” Harry says to the kids.

“Yay, I hope Zoe is in my class” Ava says

“Yeah and Patrick in mine, then we can talk all day” Edward says

We all laugh

“I’ll go get the Car ready” Drew says walking out of the kitchen.

“Come on Edward ill piggy back you to the car” Aston says

“Thanks Astie” Edward replies, hoping on his back.

“Ohhhh Can I have a piggy back too” Ava whinges.

“Of course Aves hop on” Darcey says.

“Let’s Race!! Ava and I will beat you boys to the car” Darcey says. Ava giggles and Edward laughs loudly as they are taken for a ride running through the house and out to the car by their big Brother and Sister.

“Be careful” Harry Yells after them.  I Sigh and can’t help the smile that spreads across my face. Harry turns around to face me.

“I love seeing you smile” Harry says to me, coming over and pulling me towards him, snaking his arm around my waist.

“I love smiling” I say looking into Harry’s beautiful eyes

“I love you Harry, so much” I say

“I love you Lou”

“Thank you for everything Harry, you and the kids mean everything to me” Harry smiles at me and reaches up to cup my face.

“Always Baby” Harry smiles out. He places a kiss onto my head and we leave the house ready for another year and another adventure together.