Untitled Part 9

Louis POV

I've been busy preparing for Christmas trying to take my mind off things, I've wrapped all of the kids presents and everyone else's I'm still yet to get Harry anything though. I can't come up with anything and my lack of freedom is proving a problem as well. Snow has fallen across London and it will be the first White Christmas in years. The kids are so excited, Harry is off work and we are enjoying spending time together, even though Harry is now more protective than ever, I know he is worried I will break and to tell the truth I’m worried too.

Two days before Christmas we help the kids write their letters to Santa. Darcey is helping me bake Christmas cookies while Aston and Harry play a board game together.

The phone rings and I head over to pick it up.

"Hello" I say.

"Hello I'm after Louis Tomlinson" a women's voice says.

"Speaking" I say wondering who would be calling me.

"Hello, Louis my name is Jade. I'm from the adoption agency"

"Oh.....hi" I say cautiously.

"Listen, I'm a good friend of Harry's and I just wanted to let you know before we shut down for Christmas that Aston’s adoption has gone through, Harry is now Aston’s father officially'"

I can't believe what I’m hearing, finally something has gone right. I’m so happy.

"Hhhow? oh my god I can't believe it" I stutter

"Your parents’ custody case was thrown out of court after your dad was arrested. The adoption went straight through"

"Thank you so much that's the best Christmas present ever" I say smiling.

"I wish you the best of luck Louis, you’re a gorgeous young man and I'm so glad Harry is so happy. You make a wonderful family" she says sincerely.

"Thank you Jade that’s so nice of you to say, Harry is amazing I'm a very lucky” I say.

"Have a Merry Christmas" she says.

"You too Merry Christmas" I say hanging up the phone.

I can't help the smile on my face I now have the perfect Christmas present for Harry. I enlist the help of Cal to go and pick up the documentation for me so I can give it to him on Christmas Day.

Christmas Eve Morning I wake up to a giggling Aston and Darcey jumping on my bed.

“Dad, daddy!! wake up!!wake up !!  It’s your Birthday” Aston yells excitedly.

I groan and pretend to go back to sleep.