Ch. 3

I apologize for the ending in the last chapter🙏
I'll try not to Ruin this part😅

"Ahh, what did I do keith what did you do," keith yelled at himself grabbing his hair tightly.

"What do I even do at this point... Umm....Cherry!," keith said as he sprang up.

Keith picked up his trash flip phone sadly he was the  only one who couldn't actually use a phone, he Dialed cherry's number.

cherry: hey keith what's up

Keith:I kissed my master or at least I think I did...?

Cherry: yezzz I've been waiting for this moment, ok so what your going to do is your going to tell him your sorry again and if he accepts your apology then tell him he can do anything he wants to do to you ok that's what your going to do under stood and when you guys are all done with that call me and tell me what happened kk

keith: ....

Cherry: hello

keith: oh...ah ...ye-yeah..umm.... ok ok

cherry: k good I'll leave you to it byyyeee

keith: wa-wait

Cherry: *hangs up*

"I-I kind of find this  idea a lil.... Um weird, b-but um ok if it's for master.... I'll do anything," keith said to himself.

He rushed to the room pico was before he jumped off of him when, he was stoped by one of the butlers of the house.

"Master request to see you in a revealing neko maid outfit," the butler spoke.

"wha I-umm ok," keith stuttered nervously not know what this one would look like.

 keith made his way to the dressing rooms  and there he found a red box waiting for him he opened it and there he found what his master wanted him to wear for a long while maybe. so he got dressed headed to his masters bedroom.

"knock knock," keith slowly and quietly knocked on his masters bedroom door.

"come in," pico said from the other side of the door.

keith walked in to find pico sitting on his bed playing ps5, keith stood at the door for a few seconds before saying something.

"u-umm, master...." keith spoke.

"oh, hey blueberry you finally came back," pico said still looking up at his 85 inched flat screen TV.

"I-I did what you told me ...... to do," keith said as he looked away.

"umhm," pico hummed.

"come here," pico spoke again.

"oh, k," keith said before walking towards pico nervously.

keith stood next to pico where he could barely see him "come on don't be shy," pico said looking down to his left where keith was supposedly standing leaving pico waiting for keith to show himself.

(i don't even know what I am writing anymore)

"I-I am sorry m-master," Keith apologized for the 70,999,170th time.

"oh, wow you look hot in that don't you love it," Pico said as he paused the game before placing his hand on the back of Keith's thigh.

"I mean if master likes it than I do too," Keith said quietly.

"come sit on my lap," Pico said squeezing the back of Keith's thigh.

"uh-umm," keith hummed.

"good boy~," pico said placing his hands on keith's hips.

This is all i got right now i am so sorry i failed you guys