Ch. 2

3rd pov

once they arrived at pico's house pico asked keith to make him something sweet to eat.

"yes master," keith said before running into the kitchen.

keith thought to himself about what he should make for his master.

'should I make him some boba umm... no he wants something to eat not drink'

'what about... mochi and some pockys to make it special'

I love ice cream filled mochi's🥰

time skip: after state farm ad

keith finished making the mochi and all that was missing was some pocky's he grabed some pocky's out of the pocky box that was in the a cabinet

he put everything on one a plate and made his way to his master, he went up to pico and placed the plate on a table that was next to where pico was sitting.

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything just ring a bell master,"keith said as he bowed about to leave.

"no need stay right here with me the others will clean for you," pico said as he grabbed keith's waist and sat him on his lap.

"Ahh," keith cried out.

"we'll eat together," pico said while keith sat on him.

"uh-umm as you'd would like master," keith mumbled.

pico picked up a pocky "here, say ah~," holding the pocky between his fingers.

"ah-ahh,"keith said as he opened his mouth.

"good boy," pico said with a smirk on his face as he sticked the pocky in to keith's mouth.

"um," keith closed his mouth.

pico than placed the other end in his mouth taking keith by surprise "uh-umm master what are we g-going to d-do," Keith stuttered with the pocky now in his mouth.

"you'll see, my little sexy maid~," pico said pulling keith so close that there chests were practically touching.

"I-"keith stuttered before being interrupted by pico taking a bite from the other side of the shared pocky.

pico smirked at keith waiting from him to take the second bite, when he finally did, so than pico took the next bite and this went on till it was time for keith to take the last bite.

"uhmm," keith partly moaned.

"what are you waiting for, to get punished," pico smirked grabbing keith's ass while the other one held his waist.

"n-no master, I-I apologize for the wait m-master," keith said blushing a red hue.

"hmmm that's what I thought,"pico said tightening his grip on keith's ass.

keith than preceded to take the last bite when there lips connected keith suddenly jumped off pico and apologized And ran to his room down in the basement.