Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎

ابدأ من البداية

"HOW ARE THEY SO FAST?!" Zenitsu cried out.

☁︎︎ Time Skip ☁︎︎

"Ne, Uzui-san, I got the accessories you wanted," Y/n said as he slide opened the door and closed in behind him.

"Prefect! I'm currently doing some touches on their make up so-" Uzui started but was cut off.

"What is on their face??"

Uzui blinked a bit, shocked with how blunt Y/n was so suddenly, "M-make up?"

Y/n stared at Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu with slightly furrowed brows. Their make up was horribly done along with their hair. The clothes that fitted the trio were like their haori, Inosuke had a regular plain kimono on, and honesty did not fit them.

Y/n put a hand on his mouth to prevent any words to come out.

"What do you think of it?" Uzui asks, shifting to the side to show off his creation, "So flamboyant right! Tell the truth Y/n! Don't be shy!"

"...They look like clowns..." Y/n blurted out as he gently placed the box of accessories on the floor and sat on it, "None of the houses will want them... Uzui-san, I thought you had three wives, what the heck is this??"

Uzui had a pointed smile as he spat out imaginary blood from the three imaginary arrows stabbing him. He knew he wasn't the great with other people's make up, but damn, Y/n did not hold back to tell him that.

"I-" Uzui stuttered, "Fine you do the make up than..."

"Oh thank god. Boys, come here, please..." Y/n begged so he could take the disgusting make up off of them.

Imminently, Y/n got to work, cleaning the trio's face, redoing everything and even making them change out of their clothes so that they could change into better ones that the people at the wisteria house had given to him. Uzui sat by the side lines the whole time, in a small depressive state.

Sooner or later, the trio had left the room to go change with the help of the wisteria people, leaving both Y/n and Uzui in the room by themselves. The two didn't mind being left alone but it was relatively quiet as Y/n cleaned up his small mess.

"Hey... Y/n?" Uzui asks out of the blue, looking up at the ceiling.

"Yes, Uzui-san?" Y/n asks as he folded Tanjiro's clothes.

"How did you know of the Red Light District?"

Y/n paused his folding for a second. Uzui noticed this but didn't say anything about it.

"Tanjiro and Inosuke obviously didn't know about it from their questions, and that Zensue boy definitely knew about it. And you, Y/n, you knew about it too. I get Zensue since he seems like a perv, but you? I would've never have guessed..."

Y/n stayed quiet for a second before sighing and continue to fold clothes, "First of all, it's 'Zenitsu' not 'Zensue'. And second... My Okaasan, used to be in the Red Light District..." He said, not entirely proud.

Uzui gave Y/n's his full attention, "Really...?"

Y/n gave a small nod, "My father was my mother's most common customer. Over time, they both fell in actual love and from than on never used sex unless it was with actual love. When my mother realize that she was pregnant with me, my father's child - by some miracle - she quit being a prostitute. She set off, married my father, and in a month, had me... A few years later, my mother than had my little brother... That's... That was my family."

Uzui looked at Y/n with caring eyes after hearing Y/n's parent's history. He had sat up straight to show that he had given Y/n's all his attention and up most respect.