Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅹ︎Ⅷ︎

Start from the beginning

Uzui stayed quiet for a second, "Oh okay. Then I'll have you guys come with me."

And just like that, Uzui had given Aoi back to the butterfly girls and set Y/n down to the ground. The three girls ran to the two older ones in worry. Kanao only clung onto Y/n's shirt with two fingers, Y/n gave her head pats.

After some reassurance, the girls went back inside when Y/n said goodbye to them. Now, he, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke stood before Uzui waiting for his order to be given.

"So? Where're we going, geezer?" Inosuke asks.

Y/n didn't bother to correct Inosuke, too tired from today's events.

"To the most flamboyant place of all of japan, filled with lust and greed," Uzui stated making Y/n tense slightly, already knowing where the place is, "The 'Red Light District' where the demon lives."

"The what...?" Both Inosuke and Tanjiro muttered in questioning.

Zenitsu bursted into a blush as Y/n had glanced away in a bit of shame of himself. However, no caught onto Y/n's self-shame and continued to focus on Uzui.

Uzui dramatically pointed at the four boys before him, more of Inosuke, Zenitsu and Tanjiro than Y/n himself, "Got it?! I am god! You are trash! First off, off that right into your skulls!! Screw it in there!! If I tell you to become a dog, become a dog! If I tell you to become a monkey, become a monkey!! You will always humor me while stooping down and imploring me for favors, and do your best to flatter me!!

"I'll say this one more time!! I! Am! God!!"

The four boys stayed quiet for a second, neither of them knowing what to say after all of that... God complexity.

"You're being over dramatic, Uzui-san," Y/n pointed out.

Uzui only waved his hand dismissively at Y/n, "Hush, my dove, you don't need to call me a god since I already feel loved by you."

"...What...?"

"What exactly do you rule over as a god?!" Tanjiro butted in the conversation, not really liking how Uzui was so comfortable around Y/n.

"Nice question! I have high hopes for you!" Uzui stated turning to Tanjiro, "I'm the god who rules over flamboyance, the god of festivities!!"

"Hold on. Uzui-san, don't ignore-" Y/n was cut off.

"I am the king of the mountain! Nice to meet you, god of festivities!!" Inosuke greeted.

There was a pause. Zenitsu and Y/n looked at Inosuke in shock, Zenitsu more than Y/n. Tanjiro just had a blank expression, questioning if he should ever open his mouth around Inosuke again.

"What're you talking about, you're just disgusting..." Uzui retorted, "Ew..."

Zenitsu and Y/n both irked in shock and disbelief.

"But... It's the same thing??" Y/n questioned.

"EXACTLY????" Zenitsu added in.

Uzui just ignored the two's questions, "The wisteria house is on the way to the flower district. We'll get prepared there. Y/n do you mind helping out with the preparation too?"

Y/n could only blink, still not forgetting what had just happened, "Sure... I guess??"

"Great! Follow me!"

Suddenly, Uzui disappeared from sight. This took the trio by surprise at the speed. All three of them started to panic but than noticed that Y/n wasn't with them either. They panicked more.

"Come on guys!" Y/n voice shouted at them, "You don't want to be left behind!!"

The trio looked ahead in the path and noticed that Y/n was almost just behind Uzui as the two of them were spiriting down the dirt to get to their destination.