Yull Surprises (33)

Start from the beginning

"Stay right here, I'm not done with you yet," he whispered in her ear before walking into his room. Before she could speak Lucius slammed his lips to hers. "I've missed you, Lily," he muttered against her lips. She moaned as he pushed his tongue past her lips.

Severus came back with fabric in his hands. "I want you to go put this on," Severus handed her the things in his hands as Lucius pulled away from her.

She looked at the fabric and her cheeks turned a deep shade of red. She walked to the bathroom she shut the door. It was a white lacy bra and matching panties, along with a white see through robe. This showed off her body perfectly, leaving nothing to the imagination.

She quickly changed into it and walked into the kitchen and sat down in her seat. Both men's eyes where glued on her, mainly her breasts.

"Thank you for breakfast Severus, and Mr. Malfoy," she kindly thanked them as she started to eat. They nodded and never took their eyes off of her as they ate.

She started to become flustered as she felt their eyes on her. As they finished eating a sudden urge to test them started to run through her body.

She opened her robe slightly, showing her knew under garments. She grabbed her milk and drank some of it, letting some of it fall down her chin and onto her breasts.

Both men stared in awe as the white liquid fell down her pale skin, and down between her breasts. Their pants became restricted as they watched it move down her chest. She smirked to herself knowing it worked.

In an instant the table was cleared, she looked at Severus with a confused look on her face. "If you want me to tease us, your going to get punished," Severus growled as he stood up, slowly walking to her chair.

He pulled her out of her chair by the roots of her hair and pushed her over the table, ripping off her rode. He rubbed her ass with the palm of her hand and suddenly slapped her.

She gasped at the sudden pain, her eyes looked at Lucius as she got slapped again. She moaned in pleasure and pain as she got slapped a third time. "I want to hear a thank you, slut," he growled into her ear before slapping her again, this time harder.

"T-Thank you sir," she whimpered. He repeated this many times, until tears streamed down her face. He slapped her one more time, harder than anytime before, she screamed in pleasure and pain.

"S-Severus, please," she whimpered, "I-I'm sorry."

Both men grinned at her pleading body. Severus grabbed her hair and pulled her up till her back was against his front. "Do you want us to please you? Mhh? Do you want us to make you feel good?" he taunted her, his warm breath tickling her skin.

She moaned at his words, pushing her butt into his growing erection. He growled and slapped her ass making her whine. "Answer me, fucking slut," he growled into her ear.

"Y-Yes," she gasped as he grabbed her neck with his free hand. His hand gripped her throat tightly, bringing his lips to the shell of her ear. "Beg for it," Severus growled.

Her cheeks turned red in embarrassment, but she needed this. She was turned on and she wanted and needed release, her wetness was dripping down her thigh.

"S-Severus, please fuck me," she was cut off as his grip around her throat tightened. "Don't beg to me. Beg to Lucius, show him how much you want this," he pulled her hair until her eyes locked with Lucius' bluish grey ones.

"S-Sir, please. I need you. I need you t-to fuck me, please," she begged him, her cheeks turning pink, "I want you to ruin me."

With those final words something in both men snapped. Severus pulled from the table by her hair and pulled her to where Lucius was standing. They turned her around and pushed her back on to the table.